48 percent of vita game sales are digital.

#1Hercik1Posted 2/10/2014 6:41:56 PM
This includes psp digital games and ps1 classics.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/10/sony-talks-ps-vita-reveals-new-statistics
#2Spiffy247Posted 2/10/2014 6:45:27 PM
57.4% of unplanned teenage pregnancies begin in gazebos. What's the significance? I DON'T KNOW!
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#3INKU48Posted 2/10/2014 6:46:07 PM
How do you know it includes PSP games and PS1 Classics?
---
Official Dry Bones of the Mario Kart 8 board.
#4MyFavoriteDishPosted 2/10/2014 6:46:34 PM
This means nothing if we don't know the physical sales numbers.
---
Vita is the best.
#5Hercik1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 6:49:12 PM
INKU48 posted...

They mention the vita has over 1000 games which is only possible with the previous mentioned so says the article. So they consider them vita games so why wouldn't they include them in their digital numbers.
#6MyFavoriteDishPosted 2/10/2014 6:51:41 PM
Hercik1 posted...
INKU48 posted...

They mention the vita has over 1000 games which is only possible with the previous mentioned so says the article. So they consider them vita games so why wouldn't they include them in their digital numbers.

Wow, that's a nice remark. *citizenkaneclap*
---
Vita is the best.
#7INKU48Posted 2/10/2014 6:57:54 PM
Hercik1 posted...
INKU48 posted...

That's a completely separate sentence and neither sentence is a direct quote so they could have been taken in different contexts.

"Sony also reports" suggests that they in fact are separate from each other to me.

I'm not saying it doesn't include PSP and PS1 games but I'm saying it isn't certain. I'd guess "probably not" if I had to.
---
Official Dry Bones of the Mario Kart 8 board.
#8Alias_NemesisPosted 2/10/2014 7:00:41 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
57.4% of unplanned teenage pregnancies begin in gazebos. What's the significance? I DON'T KNOW!

42.6% of unplanned teenage pregnancies do not begin in gazebos. That's the significance! WE ALL KNOW!
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mab700j6AC1rww746o1_500.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18cj2deav6gb4gif/ku-xlarge.gif
#9Hercik1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 7:02:54 PM
INKU48 posted...
Hercik1 posted...
INKU48 posted...

That's a completely separate sentence and neither sentence is a direct quote so they could have been taken in different contexts.

"Sony also reports" suggests that they in fact are separate from each other to me.

I'm not saying it doesn't include PSP and PS1 games but I'm saying it isn't certain. I'd guess "probably not" if I had to.

I understand your doubt but why would sony count psp and ps1 games for total vita games but not count them for digital sales? That wouldn't make since. They either are vita games or their not and sony has stated they are with the other statement.
#10Truth35777Posted 2/10/2014 7:03:03 PM
I'm honestly not concerned.

I'm becoming less and less invested in the notion of physical over digital as time passes, especially on handheld platforms.

If digital is the future so be it, but I appreciate the option of physical and I don't think that will go anywhere anytime soon.