48 percent of vita game sales are digital.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 48 percent of vita game sales are digital.

User Info: Hercik1

Hercik1
3 years ago#21
Spiffy247 posted...
57.4% of unplanned teenage pregnancies begin in gazebos. What's the significance? I DON'T KNOW!

Then we should ban gazebos. For the children. To make sure they don't exist. I want my yard undisturbed.

User Info: sinncross

sinncross
3 years ago#22
And this is why I say Sony should be trying to get publishers, and mobile centric devs, to bring their mobile games to the psv
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
3 years ago#23
This made me wonder if Sony have fixed the freezing bug that many people here had?
(message deleted)

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
3 years ago#25
You'd think they'd have bigger, cheaper memory cards then.
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
3 years ago#26
sinncross posted...
And this is why I say Sony should be trying to get publishers, and mobile centric devs, to bring their mobile games to the psv

Yeah, because after al these ports and indies, a couple of indie mobile ports is exactly what the Vita needs now, right?
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1

User Info: Compass

Compass
3 years ago#27
Knowing Sony, they're probably counting people downloading PS+ rentals as "sales."

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
3 years ago#28
Compass posted...
Knowing Sony, they're probably counting people downloading PS+ rentals as "sales."

I see no other way to get to whatever crazy tie ratio they claim the Vita has.
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 48 percent of vita game sales are digital.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived