Vita: basically the only console doing anything good currently.

#1Trisha_GoddardPosted 2/14/2014 2:28:36 AM
This winter has been like the worst kind of summer drought for gaming. The 360 (my main console) hasn't had anything interesting out in ages and the upcoming schedules look thin. I've got the money to pick up a PS4 or Xbox One but neither seem to have any games worth making the leap for.

The Vita however is rocking right now. OlliOlli, Surge Deluxe and TxK are all tremendous. Apparently Stick it to the Man is no joke either.

The Vita stayed in a drawer in my house for the first two months when I got it but now it's getting heavy play.
#2uberking422Posted 2/14/2014 2:32:48 AM
That's not how you spell 3DS.
#3KillingHarderPosted 2/14/2014 2:48:34 AM
Trisha_Goddard posted...
This winter has been like the worst kind of summer drought for gaming. The 360 (my main console) hasn't had anything interesting out in ages and the upcoming schedules look thin. I've got the money to pick up a PS4 or Xbox One but neither seem to have any games worth making the leap for.

The Vita however is rocking right now. OlliOlli, Surge Deluxe and TxK are all tremendous. Apparently Stick it to the Man is no joke either.

The Vita stayed in a drawer in my house for the first two months when I got it but now it's getting heavy play.

Yes it is a great indie machine.
#4vedoris86Posted 2/14/2014 3:41:41 AM
uberking422 posted...
That's not how you spell 3DS.

My 3ds has been in the draw since Christmas after I finished bravely default. What's coming up on 3ds of worth? In the jrps genre?

Only games I can think of that I would want might be persona , bravely second and mh4 next year?
---
PSN vedoris
3DS FC 2277-8069-7350
#5Jarvis013Posted 2/14/2014 3:56:55 AM
Majority of gamers say othewise: