Should I get Gravity Rush, or Kid Icarus first?

#1Cocopups0Posted 2/14/2014 11:33:28 AM
3DS+Vita owner here. Thinking of getting a new game. Both Kid Icarus and GR seem interesting and have gotten good reviews, but i can only choose one for now.

Would you personally suggest I get KI, or GR right now?

and no, i dont have PS+.
#2SonytendoPosted 2/14/2014 11:37:14 AM
I'd suggest Gravity Rush. It's getting a sequel in a timely manner so you'll want to play the first one soon before 2 comes out. You'll probably have to wait another 20 years for Kid Icarus 4 so it's really no rush to get Uprising.
#3gldooriiPosted 2/14/2014 11:42:58 AM
I enjoyed GR much more. KI is fun, especially during the on-rail shooting parts, but once you land...ugh...it's a bit frustrating. Still great fun though. It's not much of a story game though as it is just mindless shooting. Gravity Rush is more interesting for sure.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#4stargazer64Posted 2/14/2014 11:50:04 AM
KI has better action, a better sense of humor and more to do (multi-player, grinding for weapons, sliding difficulty scale) but I enjoyed Gravity Rush more.

Once I got the 3DS XL I found it harder to enjoy KI. It became more of a pain to play (basically holding the system with one hand) and the more-noticeably-pixelated graphics bothered me.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
#5OhGoodGriefPosted 2/14/2014 11:54:57 AM
Kid iccarus. Gravity rush isn't very heft or as polished content and gameplaywise
#6BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/14/2014 11:55:28 AM
Gravity Rush is free with Plus
---
Greatness comes from within
#7DougyBPosted 2/14/2014 11:56:46 AM
I wasn't a big fan of Kid Icarus. The controls are wonky and exhausting.
---
b
#8Galeforce99Posted 2/14/2014 11:57:47 AM
Kid Icarus is an unplayable mess. Not to mention Gravity Rush is like 10$ new now.
---
Opinion=Fact
#9alexg1989Posted 2/14/2014 12:27:09 PM
I love Gravity Rush...

The flying mechanics are perfect and its addicting just being able to fly around the cities collecting all the gems. The fighting can be a little rough sometimes, even once you're used to it and can dispatch many enemies in a short amount of time without stopping, but its really not that big of a deal. Its completely playable.

The MUSIC is great.

I remember the first trailer seemed like it was something made by disney back in their glory days. I guess it was the art style that contributed to that effect, but its what pulled me in and made me want the game.

I haven't played KI and its honestly not high on my list of 3DS games to get...
---
HAIL SATAN! Satan is my lord & savior. All others are false idols.
I didn't adapt to the darkness. The darkness adapted to me.
#10nophoriaPosted 2/14/2014 12:36:17 PM
Gravity Rush
---
Gatcha
http://youtu.be/udgycNmDetA