Can I beat P4G in one week? (Details inside.)

#1PJB-11Posted 2/14/2014 3:33:12 PM
I just saved Rise. In one week Sorcery Saga comes out in EU. Can I beat the game by then? How many more hours am I looking at? I can expect to get in a big marathon tomorrow but no idea about the rest of the week.
---
Now Playing: (PS3) -
(Vita) Hotline Miami, Velocity Ultra, Persona 4 Golden, TxK
#2__Blight__Posted 2/14/2014 3:34:08 PM
Well yea. You can actually beat it quicker if you don't get the good ending.
---
This wretched world does not reward endeavor, it is the patron and his troupe who are receipt; maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse.
#3DougyBPosted 2/14/2014 3:34:54 PM
I wouldn't rush P4G for Sorcery Saga. It's not that great of a game.

That may not be very helpful though. >_>
---
b
#4INKU48Posted 2/14/2014 3:36:49 PM
You're less than halfway through. I have no idea about how many hours since you can play the game in a lot of ways. Rushing through it because of Sorcery Saga seems like a bad idea though. You don't have to start Sorcery Saga immediately just because you buy it.
---
Official Dry Bones of the Mario Kart 8 board.
#5MyFavoriteDishPosted 2/14/2014 3:37:20 PM
Be ready to spend 10+ hours a day.
---
2D is objectively better than 3D.
#6PJB-11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 3:37:28 PM
DougyB posted...

I already got up to this point in P4G once, and watched the animé, so it's feeling like a bit of a chore. I want to beat it though.
---
#7PJB-11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 3:41:18 PM(edited)
MyFavoriteDish posted...
Be ready to spend 10+ hours a day.

INKU48 posted...
You're less than halfway through.

Oh hell naw.

Edit: I am 22 hours in. Beat the two previous optional bosses. Well, wish me luck everyone.
---
#8Alias_NemesisPosted 2/14/2014 3:40:38 PM
Why on earth would you want to rush one of the only AAA titles on the Vita to play ....sorcery saga?

??!?!?!????
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mab700j6AC1rww746o1_500.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18cj2deav6gb4gif/ku-xlarge.gif
#9DougyBPosted 2/14/2014 3:41:50 PM
PJB-11 posted...
DougyB posted...

I already got up to this point in P4G once, and watched the animé, so it's feeling like a bit of a chore. I want to beat it though.

I really wanted to love it but Sorcery Saga started to get very tedious for me. It's disappointingly easy for a Roguelike.
---
b
#10PJB-11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 3:42:40 PM
Alias_Nemesis posted...
Why on earth would you want to rush one of the only AAA titles on the Vita to play ....sorcery saga?

??!?!?!????

Because I feel like I've been playing it for freaking ever. It drags on and I already know how it ends. Basically anything will feel like a breath of fresh air in comparison. Of course I think it's a good game but after 60-ish hours in total I just want to get rid of it. I played it for about 35hrs and then lost my data. Enough is enough!
---