Anyone know when the 64 gb memory card is coming to U.S

#1BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/15/2014 1:28:02 PM
Also how often does memory cards go on sale.
---
Greatness comes from within
#2MagusNotFrogPosted 2/15/2014 1:44:32 PM
To be announced (TBA).
#3JustinFFPosted 2/15/2014 1:47:12 PM
It hasn't been announced, and it doesn't appear to be on the table.

Then again, who cares if it isn't localised - I'm in the UK, I have a 64Gb card in my Vita that I ordered from Japan, and it arrived in less than a week. Every high street store here was selling the 32Gb card for 60, with Amazon and Argos being the exceptions at around 40, (and these have been permanently sold out for months.)

My Japanese card, with FedEx International Shipping from Nippon Yasan, cost 60. You might live in the US, but there's nothing stopping you from going on to YesAsia or NY and importing one.
#4zap_dragon2Posted 2/15/2014 1:52:06 PM
If it is coming, I'd wait until the Vita 2k series is out for an announcement.
---
PSN: OmniSnipe Steam ID: alteisen_x 3DS FC: 2750-1199-6838 League NA: Weissritter
#5BoomerTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 1:53:41 PM
JustinFF posted...

Then again, who cares if it isn't localised - I'm in the UK, I have a 64Gb card in my Vita that I ordered from Japan, and it arrived in less than a week. Every high street store here was selling the 32Gb card for 60, with Amazon and Argos being the exceptions at around 40, (and these have been permanently sold out for months.)

My Japanese card, with FedEx International Shipping from Nippon Yasan, cost 60. You might live in the US, but there's nothing stopping you from going on to YesAsia or NY and importing one.

What store did you order yours from? I was wondering could I use an imported one but you answered that.
---
Greatness comes from within
#6JustinFFPosted 2/15/2014 2:05:38 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
JustinFF posted...

What store did you order yours from? I was wondering could I use an imported one but you answered that.

Like I said, I got mine from Nippon-Yasan.com, and it took a less than a week to arrive to the UK once it had shipped - I understand they get to the US quicker. The site loads up initially in French, but you can change to the currency and language you like. You can also use YesAsia, but for heaven's sake don't use PlayAsia - they're a bunch of overpriced rip-off merchants.

You're charged in your home currency as well on NY, so no unexpected bank charges. They can be a little slow about processing orders to shipment (2 or 3 days), and they don't work weekends, so nothing ships on Saturday or Sunday. Whatever you do, pick a delivery option that has full tracking, as otherwise you don't know where the hell in the world your package is - sometimes a few pounds / dollars more on shipping pays in the long term.