Must have psp games?

#1yesterdaysheroPosted 2/15/2014 3:18:19 PM
Looking to get a vita never owned a psp. I enjoy all genres. Thanks in advance
---
"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."
#2Justice98405Posted 2/15/2014 3:30:01 PM
League of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, I think that's the title (too many games, I haven't played mine in some time), awesome game, it gets a LOT of praise here, and it's well-earned.

Final Fantasy IV: Complete Edition. Possibly the best version of my own personal favorite Final Fantasy game.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, the updated version of the game, I hear it's got some slowdown issues, I haven't gotten far enough to see anything, but FFT is SUCH a good game, even to this day.

Valkyria Chronicles 2. If you loved the first game on PS3 as much as I did, this game is worth getting, even though it's not nearly as good (art design was changed a bit, and not for the better, and character and story quality took a major hit, but that same, AWESOME gameplay is there, with some interesting additions as well).

You need a PS3 to get and transfer VC 2, unless it was recently made an 'official' PSP game played on Vita?
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#3nophoriaPosted 2/15/2014 3:32:56 PM
^To add, Persona 3 Portable & Dissidia 012: Duodecim
---
Gatcha
http://youtu.be/udgycNmDetA
#4OoseyePosted 2/15/2014 3:36:25 PM
God Eater Burst
---
PLAYING: Bravely Default
#5CLock6919Posted 2/15/2014 3:38:30 PM
Justice98405 posted...
League of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, I think that's the title (too many games, I haven't played mine in some time), awesome game, it gets a LOT of praise here, and it's well-earned.

Final Fantasy IV: Complete Edition. Possibly the best version of my own personal favorite Final Fantasy game.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, the updated version of the game, I hear it's got some slowdown issues, I haven't gotten far enough to see anything, but FFT is SUCH a good game, even to this day.

Valkyria Chronicles 2. If you loved the first game on PS3 as much as I did, this game is worth getting, even though it's not nearly as good (art design was changed a bit, and not for the better, and character and story quality took a major hit, but that same, AWESOME gameplay is there, with some interesting additions as well).

You need a PS3 to get and transfer VC 2, unless it was recently made an 'official' PSP game played on Vita?

You can get Valkyria Chronicles 2 on Vita?!
---
That's called an opinion. Enjoy!
#6Justice98405Posted 2/15/2014 3:42:34 PM
"You can get Valkyria Chronicles 2 on Vita?!"

Yes. It works perfectly, but you have to use a PS3, at least you did when I got mine way back. You buy it on the PS3's PSN, and then hook up the Vita to the PS3 and transfer the game over. You had to do it that way because the game wasn't OFFICIALLY playable on the Vita, and as such, it's not on the Vita's PSN. I don't know if that's changed since I bought mine.
---
To the mattresses.
#7CLock6919Posted 2/15/2014 3:44:31 PM
Justice98405 posted...
"You can get Valkyria Chronicles 2 on Vita?!"

Yes. It works perfectly, but you have to use a PS3, at least you did when I got mine way back. You buy it on the PS3's PSN, and then hook up the Vita to the PS3 and transfer the game over. You had to do it that way because the game wasn't OFFICIALLY playable on the Vita, and as such, it's not on the Vita's PSN. I don't know if that's changed since I bought mine.

Do I need to connect with a cable or will the wireless connection work? If you can give me a definite answer, thank you. Obviously I wouldn't be able to return it if it didn't work.
---
That's called an opinion. Enjoy!
#8INKU48Posted 2/15/2014 3:47:09 PM
LocoRoco (platformer, kind of)
Half-Minute Hero (action-RPG/humor)
Tactics Ogre (SRPG)
Ys Seven (action-RPG)
Gods Eater Burst (monster hunting)
The 3rd Birthday (still best portable TPS?)
Resistance: Retribution (together with the above best portable TPS)
Sega Genesis Collection (a collection of games, including many good platformers and RPGs)
ZHP (roguelike)
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (Rondo of Blood remake + Symphony of the Night)
---
Official Dry Bones of the Mario Kart 8 board.
#9Justice98405Posted 2/15/2014 3:50:43 PM
"Do I need to connect with a cable or will the wireless connection work? If you can give me a definite answer, thank you. Obviously I wouldn't be able to return it if it didn't work."

Sadly I cannot help there. Anytime I do the PS3 to Vita transfer, I connect it with the cable. Maybe someone else here can help you out on that. I'm ASSUMING you can do it wireless, but I just haven't ever actually done that before.
---
To the mattresses.
#10ArcFan10000Posted 2/15/2014 4:07:35 PM
1) Valkarie Chronicles 2
2) Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
3) Persona 3 Portable
4) Phantasy Star Portable 2

I have about 19 games for my PSP, pretty soon I'll have 20 games total.

Im getting a Vita next month it's got alot of good games on it.
---
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, Tales Series.
Playing:Tales of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, PSP software