Must have psp games?

#21Justice98405Posted 2/15/2014 11:16:57 PM
"Is Front Mission 3 a good choice? I'm playing a lot of PS1 games lately (Spyro: Year of the Dragon, FFVlll, Crash Bandicoot: Warped), but I heard a few people say Front Mission 3 aged really badly."

I can't say if Front Mission 3 aged badly, I haven't played it since I play the PSone version on that console back in the day.

But I can tell you this, even though it'll always be second fiddle to FFT in terms of overall game quality and SRPG quality, Front Mission 3 was a VERY fun and enjoyable game. And it's got giant mechs in a SRPG, and that's awesome.

I want to get the PSone Classic version on my PS3 to have this game again, for sure. It's also 5.99 I *THINK*, which if it is, that makes it even more appealing.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#22SwegMsterRaidenPosted 2/15/2014 11:17:50 PM
MGS: Peace Walker and Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. DO NOT get the original Dissidia.
#23ArcFan10000Posted 2/16/2014 12:54:07 AM
zxelman posted...
Phantasy Star Portable 2

It's at least possible to play with friends online without using other means. The game is definitely better with someone to go through all those missions, all the way up to level 200.

Yeah and ive been told by people on PSO-WORLD that PSO2 on the vita is starting to get teadius and boring. That's why I was asking about Phantasy Star Portable 2.

I defintely want to play online with someone if that's even still possible.
---
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, Tales Series.
Playing:Tales of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, PSP software