Come on Sony, give us a definite date for the Vita Slim already.

#1Shadow CloudPosted 2/15/2014 9:20:37 PM
I really want to replace my current OLED model. The burn in is so bad with the right part of my screen that I can barely read the battery indicator any more. While playing Gravity Rush, I can't read even the gem or time amount in the upper-right hand corner.And by golly did Gravity Rush look beautiful before I dropped my Vita and then the next day, the screen was all messed up.
#2MadmartagonPosted 2/15/2014 9:44:26 PM
They kinda have to wait for borderlands 2 to be done since its gonna be a bundle

Gfaqs has borderlands 2 listed as 05/31

All we know officially is Spring 2014

Spring starts on march 20th in 2014 and summer starts on June 21

so any where in there is all we know atm
#3redmarthPosted 2/15/2014 10:48:55 PM(edited)
Just out of curiosity how did you get a burn-in in the first place? The vita always goes to stand-by, which can't be turned off, I couldn't think of a situation where the screen would be on for a long amount of time.
#4Fray_MakenPosted 2/15/2014 11:18:08 PM
redmarth posted...
Just out of curiosity how did you get a burn-in in the first place? The vita always goes to stand-by, which can't be turned off, I couldn't think of a situation where the screen would be on for a long amount of time.

Prolong use of internet web browser or playing PS1 Classics none full screen.
#5Shadow Cloud(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 6:14:52 AM
redmarth posted...

I dropped my Vita on a hard ground (landed on its back not the front screen). It seemed okay at first, but the next day I noticed some yellowish tint on the upper right corner and burn in. Eventually it spread to the entire right hand screen.

May? That long?
#6SabramPosted 2/16/2014 8:04:32 AM
3 more months isnt that long to wait really. I'd been waiting over half a year for Starbound on PC, and it's just now only in a beta phase, not even completely released. I can't imagine how long i'm going to be waiting for it to come to Vita/PS4, but I know i'll be buying it on both of those systems when it is out.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram