Vita got a good lineup now through June

#1andizzle29662Posted 2/16/2014 4:48:39 PM
Final fantasy X HD, mlb 14, God of War collection, sly collection, Demon Gaze, Borderlands 2 , that's not bad, plus we are getting a new model Vita!

I hope Borderlands 2 does well, so we can get Bioshock Vita. 2k games publishes both games , so fingers crossed!
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF
#2nophoriaPosted 2/16/2014 4:56:55 PM
Looking forward to Conception II as well.
---
Gatcha
http://youtu.be/udgycNmDetA
#3yomomma0919Posted 2/16/2014 5:00:51 PM
Well most people will buy final fantasy on ps3 because of the limited edition and you dont have to buy a expensive ass memory card to download x2. Also people most likely already have the other games on ps3
---
3DS FC: 0533-4875-0540 PokemonY IGN: Serena /NNID/VITA PSN:Leek0919
Cloning reference: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/68228469
#4Sami1000Posted 2/16/2014 5:47:44 PM
As much i want to play Borderlands 2, i just can't help but to think its going to be awful experience on Vita. Its rpg, so you don't need to be as accurate on PC, but what bothers me is that how it will run on Vita. I mean the game is 720p on ps3, and googling showed that it has framerate drops. Vita is nowhere near the Ps3, and PS3 can't run the game smoothly. I try to not think about that game at all until we see the actual gameplay on the ps Vita.

Anyways, i also like games the Vita is getting this year. I'm going to buy Toukiden at some point, but that game doesn't interest me as much as it did a while ago. I don't know why. Dynasty warriors 8XL, FFX, X2, Ys Celcetal, danganropa are the games i will definitely buy. Then i have Gravity rush, and Walking dead on my backlog.
#5biorock4864Posted 2/16/2014 6:39:03 PM
nophoria posted...
Looking forward to Conception II as well.

Same here played the JP demo on 3DS & Vita might pick up the 3DS version tho but I might change my mind when the game comes out. Or I might get both lol.
---
JP 3DS 3222-5975-7383 MH4/Kid Icarus Uprising Bravely Default. US 3DS 2165-5633-7289 PW: AA DD SMTIV. PS Vita PSN bio-rock87 Hatsune Miku PDf / Muramasa / P4G
#6VerySolidusSnakPosted 2/16/2014 6:43:39 PM
Sami1000 posted...
As much i want to play Borderlands 2, i just can't help but to think its going to be awful experience on Vita. Its rpg, so you don't need to be as accurate on PC, but what bothers me is that how it will run on Vita. I mean the game is 720p on ps3, and googling showed that it has framerate drops. Vita is nowhere near the Ps3, and PS3 can't run the game smoothly. I try to not think about that game at all until we see the actual gameplay on the ps Vita.

Anyways, i also like games the Vita is getting this year. I'm going to buy Toukiden at some point, but that game doesn't interest me as much as it did a while ago. I don't know why. Dynasty warriors 8XL, FFX, X2, Ys Celcetal, danganropa are the games i will definitely buy. Then i have Gravity rush, and Walking dead on my backlog.

Maybe it has to do with the whole, "It's difficult to develop for PS3." So probably the Vita has a better, more easier to work with hardware.
#7nophoriaPosted 2/16/2014 6:49:22 PM
VerySolidusSnak posted...
Sami1000 posted...

Maybe it has to do with the whole, "It's difficult to develop for PS3." So probably the Vita has a better, more easier to work with hardware.

I played it on ps3 co-op and I did not notice frame drops, at all.
---
Gatcha
http://youtu.be/udgycNmDetA
#8NathanisDrakePosted 2/16/2014 7:14:53 PM
...And every one of those games, save for a few niche JRPGs, can be played on other systems.

Wow.
---
PC + 3DS Master Race
People who respond to trolls are masochist.
#9alexg1989Posted 2/16/2014 7:30:13 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
...And every one of those games, save for a few niche JRPGs, can be played on other systems.

Wow.

soo... how much is ninty paying you to waste away your life trashing a system you never intend to own?
---
HAIL SATAN! Satan is my lord & savior. All others are false idols.
I didn't adapt to the darkness. The darkness adapted to me.
#10TheLastOfCrustPosted 2/16/2014 7:40:45 PM
NathanisDrake posted...

Wow.

Yes, it's not like the 3DS has titles that are available on other systems save for a few niche JRPGs as well.

Oh wait.