I wish Dragon's Crown had a demo :( Is it repetitive or get boring?

#11cyl26Posted 2/17/2014 9:43:42 AM
Was boring for me.
I bought it for multiplayer but it was too slow to advance. Not arcadey enough for mp due to the constant town visits and dialog.

Might have enjoyed it more if I played sp though but I never went back to try.
#12DragoBlade7Posted 2/17/2014 10:13:14 AM
Is the MP active?
---
Yeah okay bro you're probably younger than me LOL. Get on my level son. ~ Elkiador
#13zxelmanPosted 2/17/2014 10:25:37 AM(edited)
DragoBlade7 posted...
Is the MP active?

It's a bit spread out. As long as you have All Regions and Crossplay on, you should find people from time to time on any difficulty. It's not dense but it's not dead. Just depends on when you play.

I highly recommend playing with a friend (I say this often with a lot of games) but I suggest it even more so if you lack the tolerance for repetition. It doesn't matter too much if you over-level your friends or vice versa.

Edit: Try playing with the GFaqs community if you want to stick with the same, usually-reliable people.
#14Noname81Posted 2/17/2014 11:19:30 AM
It's good in short bursts, but it does get kinda boring if you play it for several hours in a row.
#15stlcards2981Posted 2/17/2014 11:58:47 AM
zxelman posted...
stlcards2981 posted...
Dragon's Crown is an awesome game.

I have had it since launch and am always going back to play it (working on infernal mode).

There are 4 different characters and side quests you can do in the game, on top of the main quests.

There are 3 "quests" (difficulty levels) you go through, and its fun as hell (there is a reason it still retails for 39.99).

Further, the developer has provided MUCH post release support for the game.

If you are the fence and have nothing else in mind, then I would highly suggest this game.

6 characters.

4 difficulties.

Durrr..my bad.... brain fart.
---
www.youtube.com/terracaputmundi terracaputmundi.com
#16UncleGrubbyPosted 2/17/2014 2:42:23 PM
It's really a multiplayer game. Get it on PS3 if you have buddies to play with. If you don't have a PS3 it's still worth it.