Dragon's Crown Questions

#1vanguard29Posted 2/18/2014 8:04:59 PM
So i see that DC is 25 bucks, and i am interested in picking it up. i have played it before, so i know what i am getting into.

1. How big is the download? with all the patches?

2. Does anyone know if i can use a $25 visa gift card on psn? i cant find a good answer on the net, and i dont have a debit/credit card, nor do i feel like buying 40 worth of psn cards just to get DC.
---
My Toukiden OTP: Bow x Spirit <3
#2cabcalloway1983Posted 2/18/2014 8:15:50 PM
I just bought the physica copy at gamestop used for 25 dollars so i could save space on my memory card.
#3SoulBlayZPosted 2/18/2014 8:30:25 PM
yes ya can use the visa giftcard. i did that for guided fate paradox.
---
Think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty.. if im right, stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, Nintendo Net. ID. SoulBlayz
#4vanguard29(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 8:32:52 PM
SoulBlayZ posted...
yes ya can use the visa giftcard. i did that for guided fate paradox.

yeah, i suspected as much. from what ive read, people have done it, but many others have had problems, and my bet is that is was largely because of themselves.
---
#5dolorsitametPosted 2/18/2014 8:36:30 PM
sometimes it's good to keep credit in PSN
like how I only have $10 and suddenly tales of xillia discounted to $10, or Killzone Mercenary $10 as well. PSN got some crazy discounts sometimes.

dragon's crown is 992 MB, with patches I don't think will be much more, some only code tweaking, not additional content/costume/stage etc.
#6vanguard29(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 8:45:04 PM
dolorsitamet posted...
like how I only have $10 and suddenly tales of xillia discounted to $10, or Killzone Mercenary $10 as well. PSN got some crazy discounts sometimes.

dragon's crown is 992 MB, with patches I don't think will be much more, some only code tweaking, not additional content/costume/stage etc.

thanks. i knew they added a new level cap and new difficulty, but i wasnt sure what else they added.
---
#7Gamemaster64Posted 2/18/2014 9:22:21 PM
vanguard29 posted...
dolorsitamet posted...

thanks. i knew they added a new level cap and new difficulty, but i wasnt sure what else they added.

a new tower(better too)

new skills on the equipment.

new enemy types(it still the same enemies but more like another rank higher)

overall nothing major new. just recycled stuff, graphic wise. The rest is as said just coding and text.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127