Bioshock Vita still coming?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Bioshock Vita still coming?
1 year ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/levine-hasnt-given-up-on-bioshock-vita/1100-6412370/

Check it out. Not that old.
1 year ago#2
It's over half a year old and since then the company has formally dissolved.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
1 year ago#3
lol
---
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
1 year ago#4
I bet not even a single line of code has been written for this game.
---
PSN: elmars369 --\SNSD Hwaiting/--
Playing: Persona 4 Golden | Want: Not a PS4; FFXV; Persona 5
1 year ago#5
Blabadon posted...
lol

---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
1 year ago#6
vaporware
---
OURS IS THE FURY
1 year ago#7
Yeah, the week after the Final Fantasy Type-O port they showed at the same E3. The week after that we're getting Ruin. We're also getting actual "remote" play that same week
1 year ago#8
It was a false promise.

"With the Vita announcement], it was part of something else obviously. Sony was launching this platform and it was important that they had a show of support from people no matter what stage of development they were at.

"Sony has been such a good partner to us, and I'm not just blowing smoke," he continued.

"Not just on a professional level, but on a personal level they've been really good to us. Every time we see them they take really good care of us. So they asked me to do that and I said okay, even though that's not what I normally do.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-20-why-bioshock-vita-was-announced-before-development-had-started
1 year ago#9
Megaman Omega posted...
Blabadon posted...
lol

As much as I wanted a Bioshock game on the Vita, I also have to go with "lol".
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
(edited by cheezedadada)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Bioshock Vita still coming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived