My face buttons are on the edges help...

#1snakeyes01Posted 2/19/2014 1:47:25 PM
Whats a good fix for rubbing buttons. It's really bad with my square button and it also makes a lil squeaking sound it's really driving my crazy this is my 2nd vita to have this.
---
3ds fc 0662-3423-8619 / GT yunrocks / psn yunrocks " I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated."
#2snakeyes01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 1:55:34 PM
In the tittle meant to say rubbing lol
---
3ds fc 0662-3423-8619 / GT yunrocks / psn yunrocks " I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated."
#3Sami1000Posted 2/19/2014 2:09:49 PM
Has it started out of nowhere, or has it been like this always? If its the latter then it will probably go away in time, but if its the first option then there might be some dirt between button/s and Vita. Maybe brush of some sort would be able to get them out.
#4Auron_MasamunePosted 2/19/2014 2:19:27 PM
You sure you're not just hearing a clicking sound? If it's clicking it's fine. If it actually is squeaking or rubbing up against the side then I don't really have an answer.
---
"What you made will be unmade. What you learned will be unlearned. And when you're done, you will be undone."
-Ambassador Laquatus
#5snakeyes01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 2:25:09 PM
It's rubbing and i can feel it. And it just started to happen and my vita is only 3 months old.
---
#6JustinFFPosted 2/19/2014 2:25:46 PM
Try mashing them for a while - I had the same problem when I spilled coffee on my PS3 controller and the buttons stuck for ages.

Just keep pressing them, and they'll loosen up.
#7WartPig_Posted 2/19/2014 4:33:26 PM
well if you got a liquid in them you are pretty screwed unless you wanna open it up and clean the buttons. if its dry material it will eventually break up and you will be fine, however you will then have crap inside your vita. wich could cause huge problems down the road.
if it was a new vita id say wait as it will go away but you said it just started recently.
id would suggest takeing an old toothe brush and scrubbing the gaps around the button. if no luck on that you are gonna have to open it up. wich is easy.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"