After hearing that 3DS has more games than Vita forever.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. After hearing that 3DS has more games than Vita forever.
2 years ago#1
Looks like the opposite now.I see barely anything on 3DS while Vita is looking pretty okay for a bit.I like the 3DS and all but its looking like the Vita has way more going for least for a while.

My 3DS was stolen a bit ago and i was initially looking to replace it but i think Sony will probably get my money instead.I am sure i will get another 3DS but there is just too much outweighing the 3DS atm.
Don't mod me bro!
2 years ago#2
This thread is like saying that "The SNES is better than the Genesis" because we all know the Vita has the games.
Nintendo: Making hundreds of millions of kids happy, one sale at a time since 1889.
Biggest 3DS and Wii U fan here!
2 years ago#3
Because you have obviously already played some of the 3DS games, I suggest you get a Vita now and buy another 3DS later, so you can catch up. I'm going to bed. Goodnight internet.
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#4
I think both systems have great current and upcoming releases.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#5
Quality over Quantity.

3DS will forever have more Quality Exclusives and Original Games.
Own: Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita, PS3 and 360. 3DS FC: 4725-8393-6525
2 years ago#6
I got both 3DS XL & PSVITA & they both got games, I'm much more interested in the Vita games though. But I keep my 3DS for Pokemon & such. Still good.
3DS Friend Code: FC: 3024-5290-4836
2 years ago#7
I'm glad I own both. Both are doing very well now.
Currently Playing: Danganronpa, Monster Hunter 4
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC 1907-9095-4490
2 years ago#8
compare the upcoming game list on gamefaqs of 3ds and Vita, and the Vita's blows the 3ds' away
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
2 years ago#9
Dont worry, 3DS will be fine
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
2 years ago#10
The Vita seems to just have ports and real new exclusive games, and certainly no blockbusters like the 3DS is getting this year.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. After hearing that 3DS has more games than Vita forever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived