After hearing that 3DS has more games than Vita forever.

#11ChairslingerPosted 2/20/2014 9:31:12 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
compare the upcoming game list on gamefaqs of 3ds and Vita, and the Vita's blows the 3ds' away

If you look at the past three months on Metacritic, the Vita hasn't been doing too shabby, either.

Tearaway, Ys, Danganronpa, Toukiden, OlliOlli, TxK, and Surge Deluxe as far as exclusives go along with Terraria, Runner 2, Dustforce, Stick it to the Man, and Gunslugs.
#12OtakuGameraPosted 2/20/2014 9:32:38 PM
i dont know, danganronpa, demon gaze, toukiden, feels like vita has a ton of quality exclusives and blockbusters to me
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66080697
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#13rpglover13Posted 2/20/2014 9:33:35 PM
IMO the 3DS has some AMAZING games, but only a few of them. These are games that make the system totally worth it and can keep you preoccupied for years on that system. The Vita has a lesser amount of games(or did, the library seems to be growing rapidly now), but their game quality seems more stable. Most Vita games are decent(worth a playthrough) to amazing(a keeper that you will continue to play for almost forever).
#14KinoPosted 2/20/2014 9:35:24 PM
Not to be a hater, but it still looks like the 3DS has a better library. After 5 months, my Vita still only has 1 game.
#15WingedExplorerPosted 2/20/2014 9:36:48 PM
Starwars4J posted...
The Vita seems to just have ports and indies...no real new exclusive games, and certainly no blockbusters like the 3DS is getting this year.

Blockbusters still exists? Also, Demon Gaze and Danganronpa are for Vita only in US.
#16alexg1989Posted 2/20/2014 9:51:25 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
compare the upcoming game list on gamefaqs of 3ds and Vita, and the Vita's blows the 3ds' away

dunno if you're trolling or not but imo, it really does...

out of that 3DS list, the only things that interest me are Yoshi and Layton.. and out of those two the only must have is Yoshi. I doubt if I ever get Layton, I only meant that it seemed interesting... But if we include games not on that list, then 3DS Smash Bros would also be really fun...

the Vita list though has several games that I know for a fact I will buy:

God of War
FFX
Borderlands 2
Sly Collection
BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma

Dynasty Warriors 8 is a maybe...

all ports sure, but ports of really great games so there I've got 5 guaranteed awesome games...

and if we include games not on that list then more must-haves for me are:

Walking Dead 2
Wolf Among Us
Gravity Rush 2
---
HAIL SATAN! Satan is my lord & savior. All others are false idols.
I didn't adapt to the darkness. The darkness adapted to me.
#17lordcloudxPosted 2/20/2014 9:52:13 PM
Starwars4J posted...
The Vita seems to just have ports and indies...no real new exclusive games, and certainly no blockbusters like the 3DS is getting this year.

Good, exclusive games exist for both handhelds. Admittedly more for the 3DS.
The perceived "quality" of the games is subjective though.
Furthermore, I don't think exclusivity = quality. If I haven't played it, it's new to me.
Other than Bravely Default and a few older releases that I haven't played yet, nothing really interests me in the upcoming 3DS lineup.
---
Make your own nunchaku http://www.jaded-perspectives.com/2014/02/diy-arnis-nunchaku-and-testing.html
#18stargazer64Posted 2/20/2014 9:52:40 PM
Starwars4J posted...

Yeah, Worse-Than-Wii-U Smash Bros sure is huge. Uh, what other blockbusters are we talking about here?
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
#19Starwars4JPosted 2/20/2014 9:54:44 PM
WingedExplorer posted...
Blockbusters still exists? Also, Demon Gaze and Danganronpa are for Vita only in US.

You do know where Blockbuster got its name from...right? The term doesn't refer to the defunct chain of rental stores.

That being said, as you noted yourself the US isn't the world, so no matter how hard we may want to, we can't consider Dangan Ronpa an exclusive. And neither of those games are blockbuster titles, certainly not close to the likes of Kirby Triple Deluxe, Smash Bros, or even Bravely Default.

Now I'm not saying games such as Dangan ronpa or Demon Gaze are terrible, just that they lack the popularity and refinement of the games on the 3DS. And that really seems to be the curse of the Vita in general, what few exclusives it does have are very niche, and what broadly-appealing games it has are better played elsewhere. This really isn't news to anyone though
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#20Starwars4JPosted 2/20/2014 9:56:02 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Yeah, Worse-Than-Wii-U Smash Bros sure is huge. Uh, what other blockbusters are we talking about here?

You're deriding a Smash Bros game? If you don't think it's going to be huge, you are insanely delusional. And what are you going off of to say it will be worse than the Wii U version? Ah right, the source of hopes and dreams...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade