Hatsune Miku Project Diva f out today! Who is buying?

#101THE gamefreak 212Posted 3/4/2014 8:59:51 PM
I don't know why I did. I bought it for Vita when it launched in Japan. I bought the JPN PS3 release. I bought the English PS3 release. And now this. Can you say "tool"?
---
Unleash the hounds of justice!
#102Wildboy9Posted 3/4/2014 9:06:08 PM
@Gigadog

With all due respect, I see the whole voting with your wallet thing as counter-productive. You won't get future releases by not buying because digital only like you and many others are doing. But if you buy it, show interest and show Sega that there is a market for Miku in US, you can bet that future games might not only be released in the US, but also get physical copies (limited edition ones most likely) Just my two cents. If you are worried about space, you can download, then delete the game when something else arises. You do keep the digital copy with you forever after all.
#103GigaDogqHDPosted 3/4/2014 9:15:48 PM
Wildboy9 posted...
@Gigadog

With all due respect, I see the whole voting with your wallet thing as counter-productive. You won't get future releases by not buying because digital only like you and many others are doing. But if you buy it, show interest and show Sega that there is a market for Miku in US, you can bet that future games might not only be released in the US, but also get physical copies (limited edition ones most likely) Just my two cents. If you are worried about space, you can download, then delete the game when something else arises. You do keep the digital copy with you forever after all.

Thanks but still not changing my mind. With all due respect, I will not be part of business practices that I disagree with.
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#104JustChillinPosted 3/4/2014 9:21:48 PM
I think I may pick it up. I need to see how it compares to the first two, I don't like the idea of the touchscreen parts :/
#105highndry18Posted 3/4/2014 9:46:41 PM
THE gamefreak 212 posted...
I don't know why I did. I bought it for Vita when it launched in Japan. I bought the JPN PS3 release. I bought the English PS3 release. And now this. Can you say "tool"?

I myself bought the JPN release and then two months later it was announced that a US release was confirmed. :/ I've actually considered buying the US version.

One thing I wished Sega would do at the time was to release a translation pack. Oh well.

Anyway, definitely grabbing the Vita US release.
#106supervegitoPosted 3/4/2014 10:01:49 PM
Playing as we speak! I have about 230 hours or so into the Ps3 version. Moving onto hard now in the vita version.

On another note it makes me happy to see so much support for miku. Here's hoping the f2nd makes its way over here too.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7143-4388
#107ragnarok01Posted 3/4/2014 10:11:56 PM
GigaDogqHD posted...
Wildboy9 posted...
@Gigadog

Thanks but still not changing my mind. With all due respect, I will not be part of business practices that I disagree with.

^
And like i said before sega needed a limited print for this version as well.
#108synch22Posted 3/4/2014 10:18:15 PM
Never heard of or played this type of game before. The demo has sucked me in, but I can't see doing well, normal is very very hard.
It is engaging and has peaked my interest though.
#109BlinkWinkelPosted 3/4/2014 10:42:26 PM
Nice! Now I can play this game anywhere, anytime! :D
#110BerlingerTPosted 3/5/2014 12:00:37 AM
A few songs in and so glad I made this purchase. The Vocaloid fan in me definitely approves. I can see a lot of new Vocaloid songs jumping into my personal Favorites list.
---
Our Newest Review - http://psvitareviews.net/2014/03/04/final-fantasy-viii-review/
Follow Us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/vitareviews