Vita Slim, Vita TV, or Memory Card/s

#1oomomowPosted 3/4/2014 8:21:04 PM
Need help on deciding what I want. I am trying to decide between getting a Vita TV, Vita Slim, a 64 GB memory card with some PSN stuff, or a 32 GB, case, and games. I want the Vita TV as it means I can play Vita games on the TV. I want a Slim so that I can have the second model, and a console for my Japanese account. I want the 64 GB memory card just because I want and need more memory. 32 GB because I want more memory but I also need a case and more games.
Out of these four options, which one should I get first?
---
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
"All praise the Helix Fossil"
#2Justice98405Posted 3/4/2014 8:24:05 PM
I'd say the 32 memory card, case and games.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#3jackynkurttimsPosted 3/8/2014 1:47:15 PM
Vita TV.
#4YamiJustinPosted 3/8/2014 3:30:15 PM
I advise against the Vita TV. It is region-locked unlike the original Vita. I dunno if there is even an English system language for the menus at least (although there might be). Plus Sony needs to fix a bunch of things with it before they release it here.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5172 - 0801 - 8484
FFX/X2 in English! Heck yes!! Also, shame on you Pokemon Bank...
#5Spetsnaz420Posted 3/8/2014 3:33:18 PM
God I want that Vita TV
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#6oomomow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 3:39:03 PM
YamiJustin posted...
I advise against the Vita TV. It is region-locked unlike the original Vita. I dunno if there is even an English system language for the menus at least (although there might be). Plus Sony needs to fix a bunch of things with it before they release it here.

It has an English text option for everything except the PSN. Most of the games aren't region locked for it, it's just the PSN that is. You can only use the Japanese PSN for the Japanese version.
---
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
"All praise the Helix Fossil"
#7YamiJustinPosted 3/8/2014 3:56:23 PM
oomomow posted...
YamiJustin posted...

It has an English text option for everything except the PSN. Most of the games aren't region locked for it, it's just the PSN that is. You can only use the Japanese PSN for the Japanese version.

Hm if you are sure. I thought I read it was region locked for only Japanese game cartridges. It's good if it's not
---
3DS Friend Code: 5172 - 0801 - 8484
FFX/X2 in English! Heck yes!! Also, shame on you Pokemon Bank...
#8jackynkurttimsPosted 3/8/2014 4:58:07 PM
Vita TV ftw.