How many of you own a 3DS and a Vita?

#1RetroGamerGuyPosted 3/9/2014 9:53:08 PM
And which one do you enjoy more? Or do you love them both equally?

Personally I think both of them are great systems. I love them both equally since they have brought me some of the most enjoyable experiences. The 3DS gave me Kid Icarus, OoT 3d, ALBW, FE Awakening, Pokemon, and Theathrythm to name some. I just got the Vita recently so I haven't built up a large collection yet but P4G and Gravity Rush are really good. Also want to try the MGS collection. In fact P4G, OoT, FE Awakening are my 2nd, 3rd, and 6th favorite games ever.
#2Yakra88Posted 3/9/2014 9:55:22 PM
I own both, and I like the Vita better. I don't like Nintendo games, so I only have a 3DS for the few good third-party games it has/will have.
---
So, where is my dream? It is a continuation of reality.
But where is my reality? It is at the end of your dream.
#3YamiJustinPosted 3/9/2014 9:58:03 PM
I own both. I have few games with both however.

3DS XL, I own Ocarina of Time 3D, Pokemon X & Y, Bravely Default. I fully expect there to be a 3D Majora's Mask remaster at some point, and of course a Pokemon Z.

Vita OLED, I only own Persona 4 Golden, although I have access to all my older PSP games and PS1 games thanks to 6.60 ;)
---
3DS Friend Code: 5172 - 0801 - 8484
FFX/X2 in English! Heck yes!! Also, shame on you Pokemon Bank...
#4AscendancyMMPosted 3/9/2014 10:15:44 PM
I own both.

I use my Vita waaaaaay more though. It's much more integral & impressive to my gaming experience since I own a PS3 & PS4 as well.

I use my 3DS basically for the games I wanna get on it. Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts & Resident Evil Revelations. That's all I got on my 3DS retail wise. I also had Super Mario 3D Land & Mario Kart 7.

They're both great, depends on what you like. I like Vita more 'cause it's connected with Trophies & such with my PSN account. 3DS I only use if I honestly cannot get it anywhere else I guess. Pokemon mostly though.
---
3DS Friend Code: FC: 3024-5290-4836
PLAYSTATION NETWORK: Shoryyuken
#5StryfeRavesPosted 3/9/2014 10:17:32 PM
I sure do and truthfully I've never been so happy to own any other video game console as these two.
#6VampireRoninPosted 3/9/2014 10:21:32 PM
I have both and I definitely play my Vita more, but I've had some good times with my 3DS. Lately it seems that mostly Nintendo first party games are carrying the system, and it kinda sucks for me because my interest in them is limited.
Sometimes nostalgia is a bad thing because I'd rather have the old than the new. Still, 3DS is a pretty awesome system. I hope to see more Guild games (Guild 01, 02). I love all of the one's I've played so far.

The Vita is definitely a powerhouse of gaming for me right now, though. I have to say that it has become a contender for my favorite portable of all time. The interface is as slick as glass. I can start games, jump into a web browser, send PSN friends messages, check trophies, etc more smoothly than I can on my PS3.

Still, even though Vita is king of games for me right now, I always take my 3DS with me and am always watching out for new releases. I always have them in my briefcase or on my desk. Even if I'm not actively playing it, I really enjoy the Streetpass feature of the 3DS... I've streetpassed people from 28 U.S. states so far.

It's a good time to be a handheld gamer.
---
3DS | Vita | Android | Linux
Most wanted game: Demon's Souls Vita
#7pipitugaPosted 3/9/2014 10:40:19 PM
playing the vita a lot more then my 3ds xl. so...
---
The test of tolerance comes when we are in a majority, The test of courage comes when we are in a minority.
PSN: Curapica-San / GT: Curapica
#8DucePosted 3/9/2014 10:41:57 PM
Yakra88 posted...
I own both, and I like the Vita better. I don't like Nintendo games, so I only have a 3DS for the few good third-party games it has/will have.

This.
#9Starwars4JPosted 3/9/2014 10:47:13 PM
I have both, but the 3DS is my clear favorite. So many more unique, exclusive, polished games.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10arclouks_xPosted 3/9/2014 10:48:40 PM
Me but a little story first.

I got a 3ds in 2011 liked it a lot, mk7,kid icarus etc, eventually the xl was announced so I decided to sell my 3ds to get a xl, I was about to buy it when the guy said which game do you want, I looked at the library and realized I had played all the stuff I wanted so I took a chance with a vita instead and it was the best choice I've ever made, I found a lot of fantastic games but especially persona 4 golden(it became my favorite game of all time) and just opened up to a lot of genres like indies, visual novels(zero escape and danganronpa) or hunting type games and it's all thanks to ps+ and the vita.

Decided to get a 3ds last week, it was cheap, purple and new(tried xl, didnt like it) and I like it but I got no games cus im still busy with toukiden, I got it for persona Q mostly but also pokemon and albw.

I've loved so many games on the vita that it just seems impossible that the 3ds comes close to it, for me.
---
PSN:JustArc_ 3DS FC: 4527-9298-6268
Now playing:Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Toukiden.