Soul Sacrifice Delta's first week sales!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Soul Sacrifice Delta's first week sales!!!
1 year ago#1
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/12/week-sales/

Ouch indeed
---
So many games, so little time...
Unfortunately most portable/HD remakes suffer "Emperor's New Clothes" syndrome. Nostalgia ftw.
1 year ago#2
Eh, don't care. Anything that discourages devs from releasing a game and then releasing a better version a year later is good, imo.

Plus, I'm sure a lot of people bought this digitally.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
1 year ago#3
stargazer64 posted...
Eh, don't care. Anything that discourages devs from releasing a game and then releasing a better version a year later is good, imo.

Since this been going on for very long time. It going to be impossible to stop.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127
1 year ago#4
The train must be stopped. Someone call Denzel.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
1 year ago#5
stargazer64 posted...

In terms of production cost, why would they be discouraged?
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
1 year ago#6
6 days is not a full week.

Release Date: 03/06/14

Also, it was enough to be #1 at today's media create.
1 year ago#7
StrikeNinja24 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

In terms of production cost, why would they be discouraged?

Dunno. I can't imagine it cost that much to make but I don't have the figures in front of me.
---
1 year ago#8
I wish we could get digital sales.
Anyways I think being way too casual friendly/unbalanced hurt the series.
If the atrocious balance and boss ai are better sales could remain stable as people give their friends a thumbs up on getting it.

And lol at mark complaining about useless details. It's heavily advertised and selling at a rate less than half of it's predecessor.
1 year ago#9
No excuse for those sales. Maybe the game isn't as popular there as traditional hunting games.

I have no doubt that it will do better in the west.
1 year ago#10
Sony is offering Soul Sacrifice for 1,000 yen and free for PS+ members during Delta's release window. Also, Delta is simply an expansion to SS, not a sequel.

Delta selling only 50k is not surprising. Also remember that 60% of Vita sales are digital and SS is the kind of game you would want that way. Would not be out of line to say it hit 100k both digital and physical. And that's decent considering sony is selling SS for next to nothing which is taking away from Delta's sales
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Soul Sacrifice Delta's first week sales!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived