goty material srs

so excited for this
---
she got a big booty so i call her big booty
1 year ago#4
Looks fairly repetitive. :/
---
PC + 3DS Master Race
Most anticipated: Monster Hunter 4U, Smash Brothers 4, Persona 5/Q, Mighty No.9 and Azure Striker: Gunvolt
1 year ago#5
Looks fun as hell.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
Toukiden: "Dynasty Warriors without the jump button."-Miu-san.
1 year ago#6
Watched this and thought "I have to have this game :o "

Its like a bizarre cross between some sort of Looney Tunes ACME commercial with the gruesomeness of the Saw movies! Bought the PS2 prequel spinoff called Trapt and I'm loving it. Feels nice playing the bad-guy-evil-genius-mastermind for once :D

I can't wait to play Deception IV. I'm supporting this game with a day 1 purchase.
1 year ago#7
Must have this game.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
1 year ago#8
NathanisDrake posted...
Looks fairly repetitive. :/

I see you here quite some time. Because this is not a 3DS exclusive that you say this is repetitive?

Anyway, gosh I wish I had enough money, I want this game :(
---
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.
1 year ago#9
I'm a big Deception fan here and I can't wait to get this. Having more than 3 traps setup and 3 enemies at once instead of 2 is a nice update which should make some of the battles intense.

My only gripe with the game is the lack of cutscenes. Besides the opening, all scenes appears to be character portraits only. Still, I'm all for supporting this game and Koei Tecmo so they can continue localizing their games for their western gamers.
1 year ago#10
I see you here quite some time. Because this is not a 3DS exclusive that you say this is repetitive?

Guy doesn't even have a Vita.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. [Gameplay] Deception IV: Blood Ties

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived