This year . . . there's just too much awesome . . .

#11XenoHendrixPosted 3/15/2014 11:18:56 AM
FFX and X2. Best bang for your buck and they are two of the finest FF games out there. No question, this would be an excellent buy.
---
PSN(Vita/PS3)/Steam/NNID: hendrixpm
Playing: MH3U, MHFU Waiting on: MH4U(!), FFXHD
#12RogueStatus28Posted 3/15/2014 11:34:31 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
I miss the days when JRPGs actually had some quality to them when I went back and looked at the list of upcoming games.

This… Now you have people anticipating stuff like Conception, Mind Zero, and Demon Gaze, let alone think they'll actually have quality. These would be considered shovel-ware in an upcoming PS2 (JRPG) games list from 2003.
#13Spike21Posted 3/15/2014 11:34:53 AM
If you've never played a FF game before then it's all the more reason to get FFX and X-2. FFX is one of the best.
FF stories aren't connected so you won't miss anything by not playing the other games.

Besides that, I'm really looking forward to Conception 2 and Akiba's Trip(Even though AT isn't exactly a jrpg). I've also got my eye on Mind Zero and Demon Gaze, but I've heard mixed things about Mind Zero, and I don't know if I'll like Demon Gaze, because I don't care for the Etrian Odyssey games.
If you like the EO games then have a look, though.
#14gamemaster712Posted 3/15/2014 12:19:15 PM
No wouldn't say awesome, but definitely good.
May will kill me wallet.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.