vita remote play

#1DarkonezPosted 3/16/2014 3:22:49 PM
Ok I don't have a clear understanding of how it works..I have final fantasy 9 on my vita..so does that mean I can have that game show up wirelessly on my ps3 screen like the Wii u?
#2xenoleingodPosted 3/16/2014 3:33:05 PM
No basicslly its the oppisite you csn play games from your ps3 on to your vita your vita will stream the video from the ps3 ionto your vits
---
Currently playing soul sacrifice persona 4 golden fire emblem awakening muramasa rebirth
Psn= xenoleingod
#3SevynePosted 3/16/2014 4:25:07 PM
xenoleingod posted...
No basicslly its the oppisite you csn play games from your ps3 on to your vita your vita will stream the video from the ps3 ionto your vits

Nope. You mean stream PS4 games to Vita. PS3 games (aside from a VERY select few) do not work.
#4xenoleingodPosted 3/16/2014 4:55:44 PM
Btw the remote play for ps3 to vita sucks you can only play ps1 games and some psn games and minis ps4 is suppose to work much better though
---
Currently playing soul sacrifice persona 4 golden fire emblem awakening muramasa rebirth
Psn= xenoleingod
#5xenoleingodPosted 3/16/2014 5:00:34 PM
Sevyne posted...
xenoleingod posted...

Nope. You mean stream PS4 games to Vita. PS3 games (aside from a VERY select few) do not work.

From how he made it sound i think he meant he could play a game from his vita to his ps3 thats why i said the oppisite way
---
Psn= xenoleingod