Vita games you own that you don't want to play and why.

#1AzurexNightmarePosted 3/16/2014 8:11:38 PM
Basically this is a useless thread where you list your backlog and explain why you are currently not playing said game.

1. DBZ Battle of Z: My character's stats suck too much and I have to play online every time I want to beat a villain or I have no chance. So its like logging in online for someone to beat the game for me <_< it sucks. Wish they had multiple difficulties.

2. Need for Speed Most Wanted: The cops piss me off and I always crash.

3. Muramasa Rebirth: For some reason I just can't get myself to play this damn game.

4. Dragon's Crown: Same as above.

FFX HD comes out soon. Whoo hoo!
---
Digimon World 1 Remake on 3DS only 2k needed to localize
http://tinyurl.com/mspjy3e
#2AjidoMarujidoPosted 3/16/2014 8:20:03 PM
Little Deviants - I've never had any interest in this game at all, but it came with my First-Edition bundle

ModNation Racers: Roadtrip - Got it at launch because the PS3 version is the best kart racer ever made. This version was very disappointing... How do you release a racing game in 2012 with no online multiplayer...?
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3), Pokemon X (3DS)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
#3filanimetorPosted 3/16/2014 8:23:56 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
Basically this is a useless thread where you list your backlog and explain why you are currently not playing said game.

1. DBZ Battle of Z: My character's stats suck too much and I have to play online every time I want to beat a villain or I have no chance. So its like logging in online for someone to beat the game for me <_< it sucks. Wish they had multiple difficulties.

2. Need for Speed Most Wanted: The cops piss me off and I always crash.

3. Muramasa Rebirth: For some reason I just can't get myself to play this damn game.

4. Dragon's Crown: Same as above.

FFX HD comes out soon. Whoo hoo!

Welp, looks like they're doing a good job then. XD

For me. Japanese anime-ish games that don't have a japanese audio. (e.g. Conception 2, P4G)
---
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...
...and I just finished my milk.
#4OhGoodGriefPosted 3/16/2014 8:26:26 PM
Don't speed and follow traffic signals + laws. Cops shouldn't bother you. Glhf
#5AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 8:28:27 PM
OhGoodGrief posted...
Don't speed and follow traffic signals + laws. Cops shouldn't bother you. Glhf

Im playing a game called Need for Speed and I'm supposed to slow down to play the game?

They should call it Need to Slow Down And Obey the Law: Most Wanted.

Or Law Abiding Citizen: Obey the Law.

Or Need to Obey the Law: Responsible Citizen
---
#6tuna-eggPosted 3/16/2014 8:48:45 PM
ModNation Racers: Roadtrip : Can't bring myself to play it when I could rather play the superior Sonic Transformed or Mario Kart 7.

Motorstorm RC : I haven't really given the game a chance yet, but it just doesn't inspire me to get into it.
#7mr_eamanPosted 3/16/2014 8:51:25 PM
Killzone. I keep trying. I really want to like it, but it feels so sluggish, like we're playing in a sea of molasses. The game looks great though. owell, I'll just hold out for borderlands 2 for all my fps needs.
#8temerrraPosted 3/16/2014 9:10:29 PM
Gravity rush because i dont like the controls but i do admit that the art style is awesome
#9AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 9:20:04 PM
temerrra posted...
Gravity rush because i dont like the controls but i do admit that the art style is awesome

That breaks my heart. You should really finish that game man I just thought it was so amazing.

I bought the dlc and everything too. Please finish it :c
---
#10jackynkurttimsPosted 3/16/2014 9:36:55 PM
Spelunky: I'm bad at it.