Vita games you own that you don't want to play and why.

#41dementedlullabyPosted 3/17/2014 6:18:20 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
OhGoodGrief posted...
Don't speed and follow traffic signals + laws. Cops shouldn't bother you. Glhf

Im playing a game called Need for Speed and I'm supposed to slow down to play the game?

They should call it Need to Slow Down And Obey the Law: Most Wanted.

Or Law Abiding Citizen: Obey the Law.

Or Need to Obey the Law: Responsible Citizen

Lol this post is great.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#42DaTreasureChestPosted 3/17/2014 6:28:56 PM
Valhalla Knights 3 . . . OMG that game was terrible.
---
New PSN: blubombei2
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2llddYhZe1qj9e4io1_500.jpg
#43ewerton18Posted 3/23/2014 10:27:21 PM
You guys have a lot of games that I want to play but I don't have money to buy them,it's unfair >_<
---
everyone love video game Psn:Ewerton_us
#44beelzemon01Posted 3/23/2014 10:44:53 PM
Assassin's creed, it came bundled with my vita but could never get into the series. Played a assassin's creed game for a couple of hours on psp years ago but I couldn't get interested in it either.
#45XCrossYZPosted 3/23/2014 10:46:09 PM
Persona 4 Golden, I just can't stand the characters in it, plus find the plot lame. Would sell it but got it as a gift.

Ragnarok Odyssey, downloaded it, regret it everytime I see it on my download list.
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Dayman! Fighter of the Nightman! Champion of the Sun!
#46WartPig_Posted 3/23/2014 10:52:44 PM
Toukiden. drab boring combat, bad boss AI, bad in game communication, no challenge (still useing demo mitamas and finished game)
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#47bigbug1992Posted 3/23/2014 10:57:22 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
__starsnostars posted...
Assassin's Creed, it came with my Vita.

I've never been a fan of the series. At the very most I've played AC2 for less than 3 hours.

I tried the Vita version a long time ago and it was a terrible glitchy mess. I doubt I'll ever give it another go.

Don't bother with the series AC2 was when it was near its peak

AC:BH > AC2
---
Fear not the army of wolves led by the sheep. Fear the army of sheep led by the wolves.
Follow the buzzards
#48DarkLagunaPosted 3/24/2014 1:29:54 AM(edited)
I don't really have a backlog; I do have a few 'regret purchases' that I wish I hadn't bought and have no desire to play (or play again).

Ragnarok Odyssey: It was just.... boring as all hell. No exciting boss battles, no interesting tactics, just some horrible button combos to do a certain attack.

VLR: I got the platinum for it, and I thought it was horrible. time traveling game #60984726892476023497834 with logical fallacies throught, and so much pseudoscience that it makes sci-fi B movies seem more realistic. If you didn't get the platinum simply for completing it, I never would have put the effort into getting it. They should have scrapped the entire thing and just went with a Steins;Gate port. same time traveling bullcrap, but at least it didn't try so hard that it became pretentious.

There were a couple of indie purchases I got while bored that I wish I could get a refund on, but besides Limbo, I can't think of their names (and I'm too lazy to boot up the Vita and my download list on PSN to check).
---
I feel a draft on my butt...