Vita games you own that you don't want to play and why.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita games you own that you don't want to play and why.
2 years ago#41
AzurexNightmare posted...
OhGoodGrief posted...
Don't speed and follow traffic signals + laws. Cops shouldn't bother you. Glhf

Im playing a game called Need for Speed and I'm supposed to slow down to play the game?

They should call it Need to Slow Down And Obey the Law: Most Wanted.

Or Law Abiding Citizen: Obey the Law.

Or Need to Obey the Law: Responsible Citizen

Lol this post is great.
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
2 years ago#42
Valhalla Knights 3 . . . OMG that game was terrible.
New PSN: blubombei2
2 years ago#43
You guys have a lot of games that I want to play but I don't have money to buy them,it's unfair >_<
everyone love video game Psn:Ewerton_us
2 years ago#44
Assassin's creed, it came bundled with my vita but could never get into the series. Played a assassin's creed game for a couple of hours on psp years ago but I couldn't get interested in it either.
2 years ago#45
Persona 4 Golden, I just can't stand the characters in it, plus find the plot lame. Would sell it but got it as a gift.

Ragnarok Odyssey, downloaded it, regret it everytime I see it on my download list.
I bleed Big Blue!
Dayman! Fighter of the Nightman! Champion of the Sun!
2 years ago#46
Toukiden. drab boring combat, bad boss AI, bad in game communication, no challenge (still useing demo mitamas and finished game)
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
2 years ago#47
AzurexNightmare posted...
__starsnostars posted...
Assassin's Creed, it came with my Vita.

I've never been a fan of the series. At the very most I've played AC2 for less than 3 hours.

I tried the Vita version a long time ago and it was a terrible glitchy mess. I doubt I'll ever give it another go.

Don't bother with the series AC2 was when it was near its peak

Fear not the army of wolves led by the sheep. Fear the army of sheep led by the wolves.
Follow the buzzards
2 years ago#48
I don't really have a backlog; I do have a few 'regret purchases' that I wish I hadn't bought and have no desire to play (or play again).

Ragnarok Odyssey: It was just.... boring as all hell. No exciting boss battles, no interesting tactics, just some horrible button combos to do a certain attack.

VLR: I got the platinum for it, and I thought it was horrible. time traveling game #60984726892476023497834 with logical fallacies throught, and so much pseudoscience that it makes sci-fi B movies seem more realistic. If you didn't get the platinum simply for completing it, I never would have put the effort into getting it. They should have scrapped the entire thing and just went with a Steins;Gate port. same time traveling bullcrap, but at least it didn't try so hard that it became pretentious.

There were a couple of indie purchases I got while bored that I wish I could get a refund on, but besides Limbo, I can't think of their names (and I'm too lazy to boot up the Vita and my download list on PSN to check).
I feel a draft on my butt...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita games you own that you don't want to play and why.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived