i bought the nerf armor case thing

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. i bought the nerf armor case thing
1 year ago#1
http://www.sniper.cl/_upload/04/20121704144045_CarcasaArmorNerf-PSVita.jpg

that

just so i have something more substantial to hold on to because the vita is just...not comfortable to hold

anyways

i like it, except it's hard to use the volume and power button, now.

also, does anyone else find it weird there's an access light when you're playing off of a cart, and yet the light is covered up by the thingy that covers the card slot?

what's the point of the light, then?
---
The roof's on fire,
Lets burn down the Vatican
1 year ago#2
Got this on clearance for 4 bucks
Not a whole lot of protection but I can set it down anywhere quick without scratching the surface
The game holder on the back is nice too

No idea what light your talking about though
1 year ago#3
Ik thats just stupid but maybe its another way to know if the carts work? But that wouldn't make sense since once the cart is detected the vita installs
1 year ago#4
Yeah I have the nerf case as well(Black w/ yellow accents). I bought it with my vita a few months back. I have zero regrets, they are always solid cases. I also like the plush size feel that makes everything much more comfortable. I've had the exact same experience as you when it comes to the power button. You will get the hang of it but its always there. It's just a great all around case. I hope you enjoy it!
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
1 year ago#5
This case is awesome. I like how it protects the rear touch pad so you won't have to worry about scratching it up.
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman / Wii U: Mr.AlsU
1 year ago#6
ilovecarebears posted...
Got this on clearance for 4 bucks
Not a whole lot of protection but I can set it down anywhere quick without scratching the surface
The game holder on the back is nice too

No idea what light your talking about though

alright.

put in a game and start playing. then lift the flap that covers the card port, you should see a little blinking orange light.
---
The roof's on fire,
Lets burn down the Vatican
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. i bought the nerf armor case thing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived