If you could get back every penny you spent on your Vita, games, accessories,etc

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If you could get back every penny you spent on your Vita, games, accessories,etc
2 years ago#1
80/80

would you?

Discuss
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
2 years ago#2
Nope.
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#3
What does 80/80 pertain to?

As for the question, nope. I have been more than happy with my purchases.
I tried to be open minded but I was afraid my brain would fall out.
2 years ago#4
hyper12 posted...
What does 80/80 pertain to?

As for the question, nope. I have been more than happy with my purchases.

You have 80 characters in title so if you go over you type 80/80 to show that the next part in the message goes actually in the topic title.
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
2 years ago#5
I am so very happy with my Vita. So many fun games.
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#6
Yes, but would have a Vita 2000 pre-ordered.
2 years ago#7
I would not. I love my Vita and all of the games that I bought for it except for Doodle God/Doodle Devil. That combo pack was a horrible purchase. The Vita is awesome though. I've played it more than my 3DS since I bought it, and I really like my 3DS. Sony is full of genius hardware designers, and they made a fantastic system that has its share of fantastic games. I just wish more people would realize how great it is or that it even exists.
3DS Friend Code: 3823-9557-4982
2 years ago#8
Of course. I could rebuy most of the stuff cheaper now, yielding extra cash.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
2 years ago#9
If I could get all the money back that I spent on things related to the Vita then I would. Afterwards I will buy everything I had for cheaper!
"[...] her adult design was excellent." - Laevant
2 years ago#10
mishimarampoaku posted...
If I could get all the money back that I spent on things related to the Vita then I would. Afterwards I will buy everything I had for cheaper!

I like the way you think.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If you could get back every penny you spent on your Vita, games, accessories,etc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived