My imported Vita 2000 has made me fall in love with VIta all over again.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My imported Vita 2000 has made me fall in love with VIta all over again.
1 year ago#1
You are going to see many more topics like this when it releases in April.
I have had mine now for almost 2 weeks. I swear I cant put the thing down because of the size and weight. Also, the flat panel design of the 2000 seems much easier on the eyes.

Anybody on the fence about this:

BUY.
1 year ago#2
Do you use a case or silicone cover?

Did you have a olde VITA? Are you still using it?
1 year ago#3
ye olde Vita
---
"Aaaaaand autocorrect just correctly corrected the word 'autocorrect'. It. Is. SELF AWARE." - Bossbang
1 year ago#4
j2zon2591 posted...
Do you use a case or silicone cover?

Did you have a olde VITA? Are you still using it?

Yes I had both Vitas and I did a ton of side by side comparisons.
I greatly prefer the new Vita over the older one because it truly is more portable. I say 'had' because I just sold my old Vita last week. The micro-usb port and the thinner lighter profile outweighed the color saturation on my older vita. My hand used to cramp up alot on my older vita. I play ALOT of Monster Hunter and MH type games where I can be on the handheld for hours at a time grinding. It no longer feels like a chore.

But the number one stand out feature that made me keep my 2000 over my 1000, was the battery life on the new Vita.
I know many have read that its only an extra hour. But, in my experience I have been getting much more than that. For the first time ever I can all day, as in more than 7 hours, play the Vita without the battery giving out. This feature was a major improvement for Sony. This was worth the screen change out imo.

The case I use is this:
http://www.play-asia.com/playstation-vita-soft-case-for-new-slim-model-pch-2000-black-paOS-13-49-en-70-726h.html

Its not pretty but it keeps the unit slim.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
(message deleted)
1 year ago#6
How weak and frail have we become when people think that the Vita 1000 is too heavy? Christ.

Enjoy your worse screen, TC. I'm sure it won't start to eat at you, slowly, over time.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
1 year ago#7
stargazer64 posted...
How weak and frail have we become when people think that the Vita 1000 is too heavy? Christ.

Enjoy your worse screen, TC. I'm sure it won't start to eat at you, slowly, over time.

The oled is worse with it's Mura oversaturated mess of low lifespan that will die 6 times quicker than LCD. It was nothing but a test of failed prototype technology.
---
Opinion=Fact
1 year ago#8
The Vita 2000 is still a failed prototype.
1 year ago#9
I still prefer the original oled.
1 year ago#10
stargazer64 posted...

I hope you enjoy your green, splotchy, oversatured screen on your uncomfortable system with poor battery life, badly positioned back touch panel, lower maximum volume, annoying front LED and proprietary charging port. I'm sure those issues won't bother you too much in the future.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My imported Vita 2000 has made me fall in love with VIta all over again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived