currently have PS+, getting Vita in May, can i get free Vita games now?

#1dspmusikPosted 3/25/2014 7:00:32 AM
i thought i read that by logging into the Sony Entertainment site i can queue up the free Vita games so when i do get a vita i'll have them. I have PS+ and don't plan on getting rid of it.
how do i go about it?
---
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#2RjmhartPosted 3/25/2014 7:03:08 AM
Yup. You can do it from a ps3 and probably a ps4 too. Let me know if you don't have the website and I will get you a link.

Add the game to your cart and check out for $0. Once the transaction is complete, Sony will send an email and the game will be in your download history or as long as you have ps+.

Something to consider, if you don't have a ps4 you can build up a collection of games now in case you ever decide to get one.
---
The Vita is a great system.
#3dspmusik(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:08:15 AM
ok, i think i got it. i found where you can search for free vita games on the SEN site. i do have a PS4 (no PS3 though) and have really enjoyed the free games, and found things like Outlast that i would've never been interested in unless it was free.
i guess there were some great free games like Street Fighter i missed, but i'll keep a closer eye now.
---
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::