Decent Front/Back screen protectors for Vita Slim?

#1ValkassiumPosted 3/28/2014 5:49:52 AM
I live in the UK and have just purchased a Vita Slim, waiting for it to be delivered.

I purchased a pack of screen protectors from a seller through Amazon, they stated they were for the Slim, however on arrival are not. They're for the original Vita.

Does anyone know where I can get a decent set of protectors for the Slim, in the UK?
---
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | 2TB Seagate | NZXT Phantom White
PSN: Valkassium - Steam: Dvalkass -
#2BahamutBBobPosted 3/28/2014 6:11:25 AM
I've heard that the Hori screen protectors are some of the best. I'm sure you could find them on Amazon. (they're all over Amazon US, so why not Amazon UK?) The official Sony protectors are decent, and come in 2-packs.

Also, there is no rear screen. You don't need to put a protector on it unless you really want as few scratches as possible on your system.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#3highndry18Posted 3/28/2014 6:22:17 AM
The slim model's screen size is the same as the fat's. Are you sure the front screen protector that you got can't fit?

Does the protector cover only the screen or the whole Vita front body minus buttons and sticks?
#4Valkassium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 7:32:22 AM
highndry18 posted...
The slim model's screen size is the same as the fat's. Are you sure the front screen protector that you got can't fit?

Does the protector cover only the screen or the whole Vita front body minus buttons and sticks?

No, I assume the front one will fit, but the back one won't. From what I heard the finger-rests on the back are larger on the slim?

I may just stick with a front protector though, assuming the back touch-pad is something similar to that of the DS4?
---
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | 2TB Seagate | NZXT Phantom White
PSN: Valkassium - Steam: Dvalkass -