PS+ for April = Velocity Ultra & Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS+ for April = Velocity Ultra & Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD
1 year ago#1
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/28/playstation-plus-april-preview-arkham-city-mercenary-kings-and-more/
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
1 year ago#2
lol
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
1 year ago#3
Don't forget Stealth Inc. It's cross-buy, so you get the Vita version too.
1 year ago#4
Great games, got pixel junk day 1 and velocity ultra for $2 back on a sale, for ps3 im glad for arkham after playing s... origins I decided to replay asylum an had a great time, been wanting to get city now I wil
---
PSN:JustArc_ 3DS FC: 4527-9298-6268
Now playing:Toukiden, Mario Kart 7.
1 year ago#5
never buying another indie game again. bought the curve studios mega bundle and like a month later they give away 3/4 of the games for free on ps+. smh
---
she got a big booty so i call her big booty
1 year ago#6
zezprah posted...
never buying another indie game again. bought the curve studios mega bundle and like a month later they give away 3/4 of the games for free on ps+. smh

that sucks, I suggest getting em on sale
---
PSN:JustArc_ 3DS FC: 4527-9298-6268
Now playing:Toukiden, Mario Kart 7.
1 year ago#7
Here in the EU, we've got Hotline Miami and MotoGP13. Much better than the last couple of crappy months. Already got the former in the sale for a couple a quid last month but looking forward to MotoGP as I'm finding there's a lack of decent racing games on the Vita, hope it's good.
1 year ago#8
I swear.. no more indie games on Vita for me either lol I'm sick of spending money on them only for them to become free later. :/ At least I can try that stealth inc game though lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
1 year ago#9
Indie.... indie.... indie.... playing indie games on my INDIEstation 4 and INDIEstation vita!
1 year ago#10
JTStarkiller posted...
Don't forget Stealth Inc. It's cross-buy, so you get the Vita version too.

Good there's one game I didn't already own. I need to stop buying games and wait for them to come to PS+.
---
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS+ for April = Velocity Ultra & Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived