So... The tales series...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So... The tales series...
1 year ago#1
Chances of localization higher than a year ago? I mean the vita is doing better this year.
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
1 year ago#2
Probably lower. The fact that its been a year... I mean I'm still wishing Namco would bring the One Piece Dynasty Warriors game to NA...
---
PSN: OmniSnipe Steam ID: alteisen_x 3DS FC: 2750-1199-6838 League NA: Weissritter
1 year ago#3
Still below 0 at this point, unless Sony puts money towards it. Namco doesn't trust the outside handheld market for pretty good reasons. They have already tried it a few times before and watched them all fail pretty bad.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
1 year ago#4
Scamco are incompetent and love leaving money on the table unless it's related to sleazy DLC. Expect nothing.
---
"Anything above SD 480i is above standard definition, thus HD" -Sailor Goon, rationalizing his insistence the Vita is "HD," 100% serious
1 year ago#5
As far as the western markets go, Namco has absolutely no faith in the Vita.

US/EU will never get the Tales games unless Sony pays for the localization, and even then it's not guaranteed...
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Symphonia Chronicles (PS3), Pokemon X (3DS), FFX HD (Vita), inFamous: SS (PS4)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
1 year ago#6
I wonder if Tales of the World just announced for the 3DS has any chance of coming over here, probably not though....
1 year ago#7
I'm not joking when I say this. They would rather release a game for free on ios then anything in the west.

I wonder if that ios game is riddled with microtransactions?
---
The Vita is a great system.
1 year ago#8
Not gonna happen.

If you want to play the ones that are out but don't know Japanese you can use the translation script and walkthrough for the original DS versions.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
1 year ago#9
CooperRC posted...
I wonder if Tales of the World just announced for the 3DS has any chance of coming over here, probably not though....

Holy ****, a Tales game announced for the 3DS? The producer said outright that Tales of games were staying on Sony consoles exclusively because that's where the fanbase is...wow.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
1 year ago#10
Starwars4J posted...
CooperRC posted...

Holy ****, a Tales game announced for the 3DS? The producer said outright that Tales of games were staying on Sony consoles exclusively because that's where the fanbase is...wow.

It is a SRPG apparently called: Tales of the World : Reve Unitia
---
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
Gym Leader Wulfric is mai Husbando!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So... The tales series...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived