So... The tales series...

#1GalluszPosted 3/28/2014 11:14:47 AM
Chances of localization higher than a year ago? I mean the vita is doing better this year.
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#2zap_dragon2Posted 3/28/2014 11:22:11 AM
Probably lower. The fact that its been a year... I mean I'm still wishing Namco would bring the One Piece Dynasty Warriors game to NA...
---
PSN: OmniSnipe Steam ID: alteisen_x 3DS FC: 2750-1199-6838 League NA: Weissritter
#3StrikeNinja24Posted 3/28/2014 11:25:52 AM
Still below 0 at this point, unless Sony puts money towards it. Namco doesn't trust the outside handheld market for pretty good reasons. They have already tried it a few times before and watched them all fail pretty bad.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#4CompassPosted 3/28/2014 11:29:23 AM
Scamco are incompetent and love leaving money on the table unless it's related to sleazy DLC. Expect nothing.
---
"Anything above SD 480i is above standard definition, thus HD" -Sailor Goon, rationalizing his insistence the Vita is "HD," 100% serious
#5AjidoMarujidoPosted 3/28/2014 12:11:45 PM
As far as the western markets go, Namco has absolutely no faith in the Vita.

US/EU will never get the Tales games unless Sony pays for the localization, and even then it's not guaranteed...
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Symphonia Chronicles (PS3), Pokemon X (3DS), FFX HD (Vita), inFamous: SS (PS4)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
#6CooperRCPosted 4/2/2014 4:13:55 AM
I wonder if Tales of the World just announced for the 3DS has any chance of coming over here, probably not though....
#7RjmhartPosted 4/2/2014 5:05:23 AM
I'm not joking when I say this. They would rather release a game for free on ios then anything in the west.

I wonder if that ios game is riddled with microtransactions?
---
The Vita is a great system.
#8gray_fox_00Posted 4/2/2014 6:02:17 AM
Not gonna happen.

If you want to play the ones that are out but don't know Japanese you can use the translation script and walkthrough for the original DS versions.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#9Starwars4JPosted 4/2/2014 6:03:51 AM
CooperRC posted...
I wonder if Tales of the World just announced for the 3DS has any chance of coming over here, probably not though....

Holy ****, a Tales game announced for the 3DS? The producer said outright that Tales of games were staying on Sony consoles exclusively because that's where the fanbase is...wow.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10JustwanttolookPosted 4/2/2014 6:10:12 AM
Starwars4J posted...
CooperRC posted...

Holy ****, a Tales game announced for the 3DS? The producer said outright that Tales of games were staying on Sony consoles exclusively because that's where the fanbase is...wow.

It is a SRPG apparently called: Tales of the World : Reve Unitia
---
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
Gym Leader Wulfric is mai Husbando!