i would pay up to 50$ for an nhl game right now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. i would pay up to 50$ for an nhl game right now

User Info: TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7
3 years ago#41
Yea the NES one was rad... But can't say the same about the playstation version.

I would pay 59 for an NHL game right now aswell. We had a few gretzkys on PSP...why can't we get ONE NHL game in vita!

User Info: weezhead

weezhead
3 years ago#42
seriously not trying to bump my topic but i wanted to extend a solid THANK YOU to all that participated.

Everyone including the non sport /hockey guys n gals were very nice and civil and i want you to know that you all helped gave an aging disabled gamer a great night of some fun(trolling,flaming free) hockey game memories and i am most the most thankful for that.

Now obviously i have been way too serious so would one of the funnier sarcastic guys or trolls i ask of you to sign this topic out by hitting me hard , or hockey or whatever, with this huge softball of emotions ive lobbed at you ,please and ty.

as they say here in philly. "good night and good hockey"

User Info: weezhead

weezhead
3 years ago#43
seriously? nobody wants to sharpen thier flaming, trolling,sarcasm,jokes or other skills on an overly emotinal, boringly friendly,annoyingly honest, horrible spelling, wall o txt, blogfaqs,old man that started a stupid hockey topic on the "p4g or die" vita boards.
if your afraid of geting modded make it funny instead of intentionly mean or attackingly disrespectful.

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
3 years ago#44
Lum_Yatsura posted...
I almost feel sorry for Nintendo handhelds. GBA NHL 2002 was the last EA release.

We did get NHL Hitz 2003 from Midway.
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.

User Info: ANTHONYHUSTLE

ANTHONYHUSTLE
3 years ago#45
id be more into a basketball game

User Info: Focian

Focian
3 years ago#46
I want something like the PSN/XBLA game '3 on 3 NHL'.

That kinda game would be perfect for the Vita.
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. i would pay up to 50$ for an nhl game right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived