So is western support going to be officially dead on vita by summer?

#91PangLaPosted 4/4/2014 12:39:56 PM
The Vita has better Western support than the 3DS, whenever it's indie or retail games. Don't know why people keep saying otherwise without any proofs.
#92VorpalaePosted 4/4/2014 12:45:08 PM
PangLa posted...
The Vita has better Western support than the 3DS, whenever it's indie or retail games. Don't know why people keep saying otherwise without any proofs.

The 3DS is getting more Western support, problem is that most of it is pretty rubbish. While I understand that most of the stuff we get is ports, at least they're low-end PS3 ports and not Gamecube-level shovelware. Admittedly, I skipped everything except the Vita last-gen, so my perspective may be drastically different than other people here. As for indies, I don't think they're any more relevant to video games than free Costco samples are to the fine dining industry,
#93mlc818Posted 4/4/2014 4:22:33 PM
Raidens_Revenge
Get out there and buy the system!!

We can't because no stores stock it. It is mainly just available online at this point, and apparently Sony doesn't care that it will be unavailable for two months at least until the (cheaper and worse but the same price) Vita Slim comes out.

Also most of the people who complain about the lack of Vita games are *shock* Vita owners already.
#94Raidens_RevengePosted 4/5/2014 12:12:56 PM
This is what I see happening
Non vita owner: " There's no games on the Vita, why should I get it...but then again *so and so* looks good too bad its on a vita..."

They complain about the lack of games then when a game comes out for it that they like they complain that its not on the PS3.
It really confuses me.
And yes I have seen this first hand with my friends and forums
---
Final Fantasy 15 is a bad ass game and STILL IS both an ARPG and a final fantasy game
#95OhGoodGriefPosted 4/5/2014 12:18:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#96x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 4/5/2014 12:24:32 PM
The system was dead from the start. I only bought it so I could play my final fantasies and disgaeas on the go, and for that it's worth it. I still play disgaea 3 on it to this day, and ffX is regularly played. Looking forward to disgaea 4 and that's about it.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"