Vita Slim WILL breathe new life into the Vita.

#21SonyhateVitaPosted 4/4/2014 10:06:30 PM
Seriously doubt that! Now that monster monpiece might breathe a new life to the Vita.
#22junghuPosted 4/7/2014 3:58:18 PM
Original is too heavy and battery life sux
I have two 1000 models and one 2000 and let me tell you 2000 kicks ass.
OLED is slightly better in color but I care more about battery life
#23Termin8rPosted 4/7/2014 4:04:59 PM
Unless it comes in either white or pink it's not worth picking up. To hell with all this black plastic.
---
http://i.imgur.com/e6zStfw.gif
#24QuestionmarktariusPosted 4/8/2014 2:22:23 PM(edited)
StrikeNinja24 posted...
This is kind of deja vu. People buy the system for the games on said system. A change in hardware isn't going to affect the public.

Sure it will.
Put a UMD drive and MicroSD slot into the damned thing, and I'll buy one immediately.
#25j2zon2591Posted 4/8/2014 2:31:44 PM
Vita Slim WILL breathe new life into the Vita on the VITA boards.

Unless it's 160 bucks tops, then I'd say no in the sense of making a sustained doubled h/w sales with NPD reports when 2K releases.
#26tuna-eggPosted 4/8/2014 7:06:24 PM
BerlingerT posted...
JiZamez posted...
4+ more hours? Sony themselves said it was only like 1 more hour. lol

It's considerable. I wouldn't say it's 4 extra hours, but I would say it's at least a couple extra hours.

A have Pink/Black Slim and have noticed the considerable length of the battery life as well. I haven't done any tests, but I also think it's more than 1 hour. It certainly lasts much longer than my OLED Vita.

I also agree that it feels much better in the hands than the Phat, although the OLED screen is clearly much better if you compare them side by side. But you'll forget the difference while playing.
#27jazzlover511Posted 4/8/2014 7:30:45 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
This is kind of deja vu. People buy the system for the games on said system. A change in hardware isn't going to affect the public.

But from some people who already own it, they love Vita slim. People may start to have interest in Vita, only if Sony could advertise it more.
---
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.
#28nyannyan91Posted 4/8/2014 7:56:37 PM
I like color more than Battery life and shorter battery life mean
I can hop onto my 3DS/PS3 earlier. I do like 2000 for being less heavier.
#29mjc0961Posted 4/15/2014 1:39:55 PM
Multiboy2k posted...
The purpose of this topic is to inspire hope to those who already have a vita and think the system is dying/dead. And, to inspire interest to those to go ahead and pull the trigger if they are on the fence about picking one up. I greatly suggest the 2000 over the 1000 though. Just my opinion of course. But, I have been a proud owner of both units. Either would be a good buy.

If you have any questions about the 2000 I will gladly answer them.

It is dying. New hardware won't change that, it needs games (its own games, not PS3 ports) and that still isn't happening.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.