Media Create Week 13 - Digital Divas and Girlfriends 2nd Plus

#101SagadegoPosted 4/2/2014 6:38:07 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Next week, on days of our FAQs...

I only watch Law and Faqs STU (Special Troll Unit.)
---
Now Playing:
Bravely Default, (3ds/ds) Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Muramasa Rebirth, DynastyWarriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete. (ps vita)
#102ShadyBrad1984Posted 4/2/2014 6:39:30 PM
Like sands through the hourglass!

Media Create topics, the only topics that GUARANTEE lols and reassurance.
---
3DS FC2020-0186-5321PlayingFFX HD, DestinyOfSpirits, Dragons Crown, HM:PDf
PSN/NNID/LiveID:OzzyButcher
#103sentoworfPosted 4/2/2014 6:55:46 PM

I give today's episode a 7/10
---
3DS FC: 2578-4434-3850----Steel-----Bronzong, Forretress,Ferroseed
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#104hustlin_pimpstePosted 4/2/2014 7:07:43 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
Wildboy9 posted...
Hustlin has a point. If Natureboy said only consoles, then handhelds should automatically be factored out since home consoles are not competing with handheld consoles. I think that is what Hustlin is trying to say.

Actually, that's one i would even let count. Unfortunately for him, it's still not true even for home consoles only, as i've shown with the Wii. Since then, he's been cooking up a whole slew of pitiful spins to try to save Naturefanboy's "satire" post.

Currently, he tries to persuade everyone that he was talking about the launch period, despite me being the only person in the discussion that even mentioned the word "launch" until hustlin brought up that spin. Needless to say, nobody is falling for it. :)

I always find it so funny how you try to spin it that i am trying to convince everyone or that nobody is with me .. as if you speak for anyone else but yourself or that I give a damn that I have anyone but me on my side.

It is not my fault you failed to grasp the blatantly obvious concept that nature was mentioning - ie that the PS4 is doing amazingly well in it's launch period, still only a few months old - and threw such a hissy fit meltdown you decided to interject with 3DS figures.

Try speaking for yourself for once, Meltdown, and stop trying to make out you speak for anyone but your little crew of biased, circle-quote-jerking buddies, ok? You come off as needy and lacking confidence when you have to try and convince me that everyone is on your side lol

PS Strike, still waiting for that proof, old buddy.
Proof A of me posting loads of facts on this board which turn out to be lies.
Proof B about me apparently being all "Coming from you who think the gaming industry is all flowers and sunshine, that's a riot".
Yeah, probably gonna be here a while. Never mind, matching MeltDownMan desperately crying out for everyone to be on his side will help pass the time.
---
Currently playing: Games
My rig: PC and monitor
#105Natureboy99Posted 4/2/2014 7:31:13 PM
Wildboy9 posted...
Hustlin has a point. If Natureboy said only consoles, then handhelds should automatically be factored out since home consoles are not competing with handheld consoles. I think that is what Hustlin is trying to say.

Yeah the context was ps4, a console. I was only referring to consoles.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#106StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 8:50:09 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Interesting, strike. You seem to be remembering things a bit wrong ... not surprising, I guess. My whole point the other day was to ridicule your flowery "freedom of speech" post. As to facts, My sales figures posted here are from a genuine source and actually show the Wii in a very favourable light so no idea why your butt has gotten so salty.

Still waiting on you to post proof of me being all rainbow'y when it comes to the games industry as you so blatantly lied in that thread. Or proof of me posting facts which turn out to be lies as you seem to be making out - read as lying - I do a lot. If I do it a lot it should be easy to find on google.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

All I've got out of this post is that you do not have a source, like you claimed you had.

Also, I already proven your point of the Freedom of Speech wrong. FoS is about the ability to say anything you want in an expression of an opinion, not the punishments that occur after the fact. If the TC said or implied that he was going to get people punished for what they said, that's one thing. But that's not what happened. What happened was the TC implied that people who had anything to say was unable to speak due to some kind of rule he made up.

But no, you'll find a way to turn it into a fight, like always.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#107AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/2/2014 8:53:11 PM
Sagadego posted...

I only watch Law and Faqs STU (Special Troll Unit.)

LMAO!

The Vita board is back, baby!
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#108hustlin_pimpstePosted 4/2/2014 9:33:00 PM
Yep, expected. You turned up the bitter hyperbole meter to 100 and came out with a naive "freedom of speech" to defend the right of Xeed to do his usual dragging of other threads crap into another. Whether that is against the ToS or not is irrelevant, the fact remains that even the mods around here will tell you that fos does not exist on GFAQs.

Oh, I forgot, you are now trying to say that you meant the ability to say anything without taking the punishments into account. Yeah, that is about as sensible as a chocolate fireguard, that is. It is NOT FOS if you ignore pending punishments, that is an entirely different thing altogether.

Get over yourself. You proved nothing, so stop acting like you did. I knew you were a naivete, but if you actually think that is how that discussion ended, then we may have to add a few more adjectives.

Oh, still waiting for the proof I asked for, fella. This one where you say all the facts I post turn out to be lies. Or how I apparently think the industry is all rainbows. That right there proves you do not have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Don't worry, though, MeltDownMan and the rest of your little posse will circle-quote-jerk each other to drown out any sense.
---
Currently playing: Games
My rig: PC and monitor
#109ShadyBrad1984Posted 4/2/2014 9:44:20 PM
Hustlin calm down, your posts are getting larger as the argument goes on and you are fighting with more than one person.

Chill bro, play your Vita :)
---
3DS FC2020-0186-5321PlayingFFX HD, DestinyOfSpirits, Dragons Crown, HM:PDf
PSN/NNID/LiveID:OzzyButcher
#110squatch22Posted 4/2/2014 10:36:36 PM

Hustlin has another meltdown while accusing others of having them.
---
According to a certain troll I'm in possession of a time machine, as he claims he can prove I live with my mum... who died in 2002.