What is with this board?

#1carsaucePosted 4/2/2014 1:08:52 PM(edited)
So far Vita has now have a couple of games in their library and I believe they still build on, why are people still on here complaining about the Vita?
So far there games that are in different genres for each gamer to be interested, heavilly more on FPS I do see though, since Borderlands 2 will be the next, but for others like me, Persona 4, and YS and Toukiden or whatever it's called has satisfied others.
Why keep demanding and thinking these developers to develop games so fast, just be patient and await for the next batch of games, but so far we have now have a lot of games for this portable handheld of entertainment.
Especially after also getting the FFX HD version on here.
I cant be the only satisfied, so far, its now been a while and just at least 1 year since the launch of the PS Vita and launch games, that not many were even keen to play and now look at the vast majority of games that are available.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2Muddy_ApePosted 4/2/2014 1:06:45 PM
Grammar, do you know how to use it?
---
NNID: GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg
#3trenkenPosted 4/2/2014 1:07:56 PM
Look at the game lineup, its still pretty weak. Its missing AAA games in established franchises, and theres basically none coming out this year. Thats a little hard to swallow.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 4/2/2014 1:08:43 PM
Thought this was a godslayer topic for a moment lol.

Anyway, I love the Vita and it's diverse library of games. I'm kinda curious what compelled you to make this topic.
---
Most anticipated games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2 Azure Striker Gunvolt 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#5GigaDogqHDPosted 4/2/2014 1:09:05 PM
A "couple games" in its third year is terribly disappointing.

Not only that but first party support is abysmal. I understand other companies leery of supporting it, but the actual company than owns it not supporting it?
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#6LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/2/2014 1:09:48 PM
'Ey TC, I remember you.
#7ShoothemonkeyPosted 4/2/2014 1:11:23 PM
GigaDogqHD posted...
A "couple games" in its third year is terribly disappointing.

Not only that but first party support is abysmal. I understand other companies leery of supporting it, but the actual company than owns it not supporting it?

This.

Vita is a lost cause next year if this continues. Which will pave a way for people to release their games on 3DS instead since there's no other handheld alternative. Which is a good thing I guess.
---
Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep, beep beep beep beep beep beep beep, beep beep beep beep beep beep beep, beep, beep, beep, b-b-beep
- Mexican Beeping Song
#8stargazer64Posted 4/2/2014 1:12:03 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm kinda curious what compelled you to make this topic.

The usual suspects saying 'Vita has no games' because indies and non-exclusives don't count as games.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
#9GigaDogqHDPosted 4/2/2014 1:12:32 PM
^qft
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#10trenkenPosted 4/2/2014 1:14:29 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm kinda curious what compelled you to make this topic.

The usual suspects saying 'Vita has no games' because indies and non-exclusives don't count as games.

They do count, but the system isnt selling because thats ALL the Vita has going on, a bunch of stuff most gamers wouldnt be interested in. Thats a problem.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero