What is with this board?

#11carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 1:16:40 PM
We had this discussion many many times on this board and I remember making topics about this and so once again I bring this topic back, so far on the games we have, and others still ain't satisfied.
My answer to that is TOO BAD, if you aint satisfied, by now, kick rocks, you will have to just await for that type of game you want on this handheld, but to others like me , we are satisfied, we now have games we always been wanting and with JRPG and FPS now all over this system, The PS Vita can keep going.
We just need some sports games and a nice adventure or Space adventure type of game, all in all, I love the games created for this and the ports made for it as well, I still cant believe Falcom answerred the call to develop a YS game, I love it,.
Vita is here to stay and let the library build on, for all others who aint satisfied, kick rocks, get a 3DS.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#12stargazer64Posted 4/2/2014 1:17:19 PM
trenken posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm kinda curious what compelled you to make this topic.

The usual suspects saying 'Vita has no games' because indies and non-exclusives don't count as games.

They do count, but the system isnt selling because thats ALL the Vita has going on, a bunch of stuff most gamers wouldnt be interested in. Thats a problem.

I am aware it's a problem. But it still hurts carsauce's feelings, which is what we're discussing.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
#13GigaDogqHDPosted 4/2/2014 1:17:59 PM
^ haha you almost had me TC
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#14StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 1:19:16 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
'Ey TC, I remember you.

As do I. Good times.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#15CompassPosted 4/2/2014 1:21:38 PM
TC used to post these rambling diatribes of Vitassurance a year or so ago. It's not good at all to have ya back, TC.
---
"Anything above SD 480i is above standard definition, thus HD" -Sailor Goon, rationalizing his insistence the Vita is "HD," 100% serious
#16carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 1:22:18 PM
I made this topic because I still sense this board not caring, I remember back then a lot of us hated that we didnt get those games and the launch games were crap, even though I was satisfied, on having a portable Uncharted, and the others who was happy with other games like Gravity Rush or Soul Sacrifice, and other games that now noone cares to play, since more games been developed and still being developed.
People complained no JRPG and FPS and now look we have those games, still can't believe Call of Duty exists on this or Killzone.
We now have those games we really wanted, yet stiil some of us are not satisfied, on the specific game we been wanting or genre, only genre would be either SPORTS or HORROR or ADVENTURE, but sadly the most genres played are FPS and RPG.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#17GigaDogqHDPosted 4/2/2014 1:23:59 PM
^we complain because we DO care

And no, "we" dont have the games "we" wanted.
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#18WartPig_Posted 4/2/2014 1:24:52 PM
im content with my vita. from this point forward all is a bonus.
i do want one open world Falloutish game even if its not the best looking and an ArmoredCore game. but i know thats unlikely
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#19carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 1:28:25 PM
I just posted this topic to see which gamers still care or satisfied by now, and which ones aren't and wanting a specfic game, So far such developers have took interest to port or create such games for this handheld.

I do hope Capcom is next to, develop a Resident Evil game for this system., hell probably port it in HD form all 3 games.
---
#20sentoworfPosted 4/2/2014 1:29:34 PM
carsauce posted...
still can't believe Call of Duty exists on this

I can't believe that atrocity exists either.
---
3DS FC: 2578-4434-3850----Steel-----Bronzong, Forretress,Ferroseed
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif