What is with this board?

#21trenkenPosted 4/2/2014 1:31:28 PM
Honestly I put most of this on Sony. They dont seem like they are really going all out supporting it, so if Sony isnt supporting it, why would a 3rd party? Get a real GTA game out on it, Gran Turismo, sequels to big well known franchises and the Vita will start flying off shelves, but someone needs to take that punge, Polyphony, Rockstar, someone, but noone seems willing, so all the Vita is getting is all these obscure games that will sell like 10 copies.

There isnt much coming out this year that most gamers have ever heard of outside of the GoW collection, which is a port. smh
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#22Lord_VishanaPosted 4/2/2014 1:40:36 PM
Personally, I'm extremely happy with the current and upcoming releases in both North America and Japan. I realize that everyone doesn't share my sentiments, but they're entitled to that opinion. It's their prerogative, who are we to judge? No matter what happens no one will be 100% happy or content. You just have to accept that.
---
Most anticipated games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2 Azure Striker Gunvolt 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#23gamemaster712Posted 4/2/2014 1:45:14 PM
People will always find something to complain about. Always!!!
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#24carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 2:28:45 PM
Lord the last time you messaged on here you were not liking what the Vita at the time, but now I take it you got the games you enjoyed?
I also find it quite sad , people on here are trying to pick a fight with me or (just posting this for once again that word VITAsurance LOL), but yea its been a while and now we got such games developed and popped out of nowhere, gotta love how Sony is they just keep it hush hush and then the developer anounces and others games. Many games have come out, yet some now forgotten and just there in the PS Vita library, I'm glad Killzone is on this, Tearaway is on this ,once again an YS game is on this,(Seriously FALCOM, i love yo forever!) Killzone ,even a game I have now missed out is on this, while other games from the past are not talked about.

Vita is still here but if Sony does decide to end its life cycle earlier, that's fine, because the PSP did well, but I won't speak too soon and so far, I love it, I am enjoy what the Vita offers, even glad that a Spiderman game (even though its a port) is also on this system.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#25Lord_VishanaPosted 4/2/2014 2:48:56 PM
The only time I was really cynical about the Vita was after E3 from last year. I admit I was a bit pessimistic about the Vita's future during that time. Even then, I still loved the system and the games it had. My current concern is attributable to Sony's handling of the Vita and emphasis on calling it a PS4 companion device.

I sincerely apologize if I gave the impression I was being hostile or wanted to fight. That definitely wasn't my intention.

I'm glad that you're so passionate about the Vita. I share the same enthusiasm for it.
---
Most anticipated games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2 Azure Striker Gunvolt 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#26Wildboy9Posted 4/2/2014 2:51:57 PM
If everything moves only to 3DS, then I will quit handheld gaming. Last 3DS game I bought was Bravely Default after months of not buying games for it, and I ended up not liking that game either. I only still have it for Smash bros, since I don't plan to get a Wii U. Hopefully that game doesn't disappoint.
#27Spiffy247Posted 4/2/2014 3:20:43 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Personally, I'm extremely happy with the current and upcoming releases in both North America and Japan. I realize that everyone doesn't share my sentiments, but they're entitled to that opinion. It's their prerogative, who are we to judge? No matter what happens no one will be 100% happy or content. You just have to accept that.

I have to agree. I'm happy with my system, it has enough games to keep me playing it, and it has others on the horizon I am looking for. I like my Shiny White Vita a lot.

SHINY SHINY
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#28Megaman OmegaPosted 4/2/2014 3:34:04 PM
sentoworf posted...
carsauce posted...
still can't believe Call of Duty exists on this

I can't believe that atrocity exists either.

And now i was reminded of the existence of this game, too. :(

At least the developers of this abomination have left for making phone games, where people are less likely to complain about being fed such garbage.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#29StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 3:35:48 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
The only time I was really cynical about the Vita was after E3 from last year. I admit I was a bit pessimistic about the Vita's future during that time. Even then, I still loved the system and the games it had. My current concern is attributable to Sony's handling of the Vita and emphasis on calling it a PS4 companion device.

I sincerely apologize if I gave the impression I was being hostile or wanted to fight. That definitely wasn't my intention.

I'm glad that you're so passionate about the Vita. I share the same enthusiasm for it.

I've got a feeling about this upcoming E3.

That it will be a repeat performance.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#30nouseravailablePosted 4/2/2014 3:48:40 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

I have to agree. I'm happy with my system, it has enough games to keep me playing it, and it has others on the horizon I am looking for. I like my Shiny White Vita a lot.

SHINY SHINY

Idk about upcoming games but i just bought a vita. The current library was enough for me to get one. It doesnt seem exactly like a portable version of ps3 (even tho it has potential to become that) but its a worth successor of psp (wich is what im interested in). Im more worried if stuff will keep on being localized....
---
NP: Im not sure...
3DS: 0619-3048-6154 (add me for friend safari)