What is with this board?

#31kabutokoujiPosted 4/2/2014 4:28:39 PM
if vita was such a failure would they bother making the vita2000? how you explain that?
#32StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 4:31:02 PM
kabutokouji posted...
if vita was such a failure would they bother making the vita2000? how you explain that?

Cheaper production costs, relaunch hype, and prepping it to be what it was always designed to be: A PS4 accessory.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#33CompassPosted 4/2/2014 5:02:58 PM
kabutokouji posted...

lmao. This guy has to be a joke account. He made one of the lolsier comments revealing he had no idea how resolutions worked in that "HD" thread, too.
---
"Anything above SD 480i is above standard definition, thus HD" -Sailor Goon, rationalizing his insistence the Vita is "HD," 100% serious
#34Alias_NemesisPosted 4/2/2014 6:16:35 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
The only time I was really cynical about the Vita was after E3 from last year. I admit I was a bit pessimistic about the Vita's future during that time. Even then, I still loved the system and the games it had. My current concern is attributable to Sony's handling of the Vita and emphasis on calling it a PS4 companion device.

I sincerely apologize if I gave the impression I was being hostile or wanted to fight. That definitely wasn't my intention.

I'm glad that you're so passionate about the Vita. I share the same enthusiasm for it.

I've got a feeling about this upcoming E3.

That it will be a repeat performance.

I feel it too.
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mab700j6AC1rww746o1_500.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18cj2deav6gb4gif/ku-xlarge.gif
#35Lord_VishanaPosted 4/2/2014 6:23:37 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
The only time I was really cynical about the Vita was after E3 from last year. I admit I was a bit pessimistic about the Vita's future during that time. Even then, I still loved the system and the games it had. My current concern is attributable to Sony's handling of the Vita and emphasis on calling it a PS4 companion device.

I sincerely apologize if I gave the impression I was being hostile or wanted to fight. That definitely wasn't my intention.

I'm glad that you're so passionate about the Vita. I share the same enthusiasm for it.

Just shut up, Strike. Think whatever you want. I'm done caring about what you or anyone else thinks.
---
Most anticipated games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2 Azure Striker Gunvolt 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#36ShadyBrad1984Posted 4/2/2014 6:36:32 PM(edited)
Even Vishana is getting fired up in here! Good old Vita board, expect lols and reassurance.
---
3DS FC2020-0186-5321PlayingFFX HD, DestinyOfSpirits, Dragons Crown, HM:PDf
PSN/NNID/LiveID:OzzyButcher
#37Lord_VishanaPosted 4/2/2014 7:27:06 PM
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
Even Vishana is getting fired up.

You haven't seen anything yet. I'm done being nice and helpful. Look where that has gotten me. Insulted, vilified and mocked. I'm not going to be a pushover doormat anymore. People pushed me to the brink and I've had it.
---
Most anticipated games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2 Azure Striker Gunvolt 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#38CompassPosted 4/2/2014 7:27:50 PM
lol.
---
"Anything above SD 480i is above standard definition, thus HD" -Sailor Goon, rationalizing his insistence the Vita is "HD," 100% serious
#39Spiffy247Posted 4/2/2014 8:34:18 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
Even Vishana is getting fired up.

You haven't seen anything yet. I'm done being nice and helpful. Look where that has gotten me. Insulted, vilified and mocked. I'm not going to be a pushover doormat anymore. People pushed me to the brink and I've had it.

I am so sorry about the jerks that made this type of thing necessary. I try being nice and helpful. But if people are acting badly, they need to stop.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#40StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 8:40:04 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Just shut up, Strike. Think whatever you want. I'm done caring about what you or anyone else thinks.

Good. That's how it should be. Though I doubt you put much into other's opinions before this moment.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin