What is with this board?

#41StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 8:40:32 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
Even Vishana is getting fired up.

You haven't seen anything yet. I'm done being nice and helpful. Look where that has gotten me. Insulted, vilified and mocked. I'm not going to be a pushover doormat anymore. People pushed me to the brink and I've had it.

I am so sorry about the jerks that made this type of thing necessary. I try being nice and helpful. But if people are acting badly, they need to stop.

Define "badly".
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#42Spiffy247Posted 4/2/2014 8:45:18 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
ShadyBrad1984 posted...

You haven't seen anything yet. I'm done being nice and helpful. Look where that has gotten me. Insulted, vilified and mocked. I'm not going to be a pushover doormat anymore. People pushed me to the brink and I've had it.

I am so sorry about the jerks that made this type of thing necessary. I try being nice and helpful. But if people are acting badly, they need to stop.

Define "badly".

It has been getting worse. I mean stuff like seriously mean spirited garbage.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#43StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 8:55:30 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
ShadyBrad1984 posted...

Define "badly".

It has been getting worse. I mean stuff like seriously mean spirited garbage.

The only way something like this can be "Mean spirited" is if it's attacking individuals directly. I'm seeing many of the avid defenders do this far more often than the people who are displeased with what's happening.

But this was to be expected, as the "Wait until ______" line is starting to dry up. There's little left to wait for, so people are taking what they can get. Some are genuinely happy, but they are a small, small minority. Most people aren't though.
---
#44Spiffy247Posted 4/2/2014 8:58:54 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

The only way something like this can be "Mean spirited" is if it's attacking individuals directly. I'm seeing many of the avid defenders do this far more often than the people who are displeased with what's happening.

But this was to be expected, as the "Wait until ______" line is starting to dry up. There's little left to wait for, so people are taking what they can get. Some are genuinely happy, but they are a small, small minority. Most people aren't though.

Not too long ago, two people were treating me horribly because I have OCD. Worst thing on the internet that had happened to me online in years. And it happened on this board.
---
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#45carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 9:11:59 PM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
The only time I was really cynical about the Vita was after E3 from last year. I admit I was a bit pessimistic about the Vita's future during that time. Even then, I still loved the system and the games it had. My current concern is attributable to Sony's handling of the Vita and emphasis on calling it a PS4 companion device.

I sincerely apologize if I gave the impression I was being hostile or wanted to fight. That definitely wasn't my intention.

I'm glad that you're so passionate about the Vita. I share the same enthusiasm for it.

I've got a feeling about this upcoming E3.

That it will be a repeat performance.

Just shut up, Strike. Think whatever you want. I'm done caring about what you or anyone else thinks.

Like I said earlier half of this board is now happy and glad what Sony has to offer for the Vita and that other developers came to our rescue to pick this handheld and give us great games.
I always been passionate about this and yet others kept saying how this won't last long.
I never gave up I am sill happy and known to play a small amount of games while there are now a lot of games to play.
I am glad to all you others who have realized a lot and never gave up on the Vita and enjoy it as much as Vita's life cycle lasts.
You take that Vitassurance(I actually like this word now) to the bank!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#46Wildboy9Posted 4/2/2014 9:15:31 PM
I don't know. I think it might be time to leave this place. Too depressing now.
#47Spiffy247Posted 4/2/2014 9:19:33 PM
Wildboy9 posted...
I don't know. I think it might be time to leave this place. Too depressing now.

I stick around because I try to be as helpful to people as much as I possibly can. If this place had no-one helpful, then it would be truly hopeless.
---
#48Wildboy9Posted 4/2/2014 9:22:20 PM
Spiffy, I will join your cause then instead of leaving. :D
#49StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 9:27:03 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Not too long ago, two people were treating me horribly because I have OCD. Worst thing on the internet that had happened to me online in years. And it happened on this board.

Which is a small minority, I assure you. Most wouldn't go to that extreme for something that affects many on this board, myself included.
---
#50Spiffy247Posted 4/2/2014 9:30:18 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Which is a small minority, I assure you. Most wouldn't go to that extreme for something that affects many on this board, myself included.

I don't understand what you mean.
---