What is with this board?

#51ShadyBrad1984Posted 4/2/2014 8:40:25 PM
I barely post anything lately, there is no point on this board, topic generally regresses to NDF v SDF regardless of OP.

It really is just an absolute joke of a board, the same people are here who "hate" Vita and have never left vs the vitassurance/3DS trolls.

Strike grows on you after a while here because he is at least intelligent if a bit bitter.

Compass is king of the lols.

Poor old Vishana tries to help and be nice and attracts either Goon or Manji in attack mode,

Spiffy has his list and his hair. (He loves his hair)

Wildboy/NickPampers2 is too over zealous, and SOE has to be a pony parody account.

Then add Miusan, YoMomma, Ooseye, Starwars4J, Saga and NathanisDrake and the Vita boards circle of life is complete.

Come here for a laugh, enjoy your Vita without seeking assurance here and the Vita board has it's uses.
---
3DS FC2020-0186-5321PlayingFFX HD, DestinyOfSpirits, Dragons Crown, HM:PDf
PSN/NNID/LiveID:OzzyButcher
#52Infernus93Posted 4/2/2014 8:47:20 PM
Something like 80% of the negativity here comes from 5 users. That's what's with this board. I don't know what happened early on and I can't be arsed to find out, but I guess it's always been this way. Apparently you've been here before so you should know it better than me.

It's still better than the Pokemon X board though.
---
Bow down to a true Pokemon-Amiiie!
#53Wildboy9Posted 4/2/2014 8:47:33 PM
Who is Miusan?
#54sentoworfPosted 4/2/2014 8:52:29 PM
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
I barely post anything lately, there is no point on this board, topic generally regresses to NDF v SDF regardless of OP.

It really is just an absolute joke of a board, the same people are here who "hate" Vita and have never left vs the vitassurance/3DS trolls.

Strike grows on you after a while here because he is at least intelligent if a bit bitter.

Compass is king of the lols.

Poor old Vishana tries to help and be nice and attracts either Goon or Manji in attack mode,

Spiffy has his list and his hair. (He loves his hair)

Wildboy/NickPampers2 is too over zealous, and SOE has to be a pony parody account.

Then add Miusan, YoMomma, Ooseye, Starwars4J, Saga and NathanisDrake and the Vita boards circle of life is complete.

Come here for a laugh, enjoy your Vita without seeking assurance here and the Vita board has it's uses.

Nailed it.
---
3DS FC: 2578-4434-3850----Steel-----Bronzong, Forretress,Ferroseed
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#55carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 8:52:38 PM
I think it's quite sad that others try to pick a fight with me as for compass and strike , they can kick rocks.
I always ignored them, if they don't enjoy the Vita by now they must be really picky gamers and there are still gamers on here who don't have a Vita and still thinking of getting one, but now that certain games been added to the library, they now have more choices and they will eventually now buy one to enjoy next generation of portable.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#56ShadyBrad1984Posted 4/2/2014 8:56:19 PM
Wildboy9 posted...
Who is Miusan?

Seriously?

His hatred of any "MH Clone" doesn't ring a bell?

One poster who I've almost ignored, "No jump button in Toukiden" I almost choked from laughing.

Also forgot Xeed and his army of alts, the vitriol he spews is quite impressive.

Remember Endgame? He was the trolliest troll.

I've lurked here when I owned just my 3DS so I remember a lot of the regulars.

Ace and Junpei, talesfan, xfactor and a few others also deserve recognition for arguments and posting styles.

Special shout out to Sailor Goon, his posts are EPIC!
---
#57Wildboy9Posted 4/2/2014 9:04:43 PM
You are talking about mjnoir1. I do not know him as Miusan
#58ShadyBrad1984Posted 4/2/2014 9:05:22 PM
Also for really good laughs, check out Media Create threads, denial, mathemagics, lies, trolls, ponies, stupidity it has it all.

I finish work and come on here nearly everyday afterwards just because it's hilarious.

I don't even need to post anything, every little announcement is celebrated like its gods gift, so I get the news and it attracts the naysayers so I also get a laugh.

It's too easy for them, we settle for anything announced even if it's terrible eg Conception 2/Monster Monpiece.

Also P4G is loved way too much.
---
#59ShadyBrad1984Posted 4/2/2014 9:07:11 PM
Wildboy9 posted...
You are talking about mjnoir1. I do not know him as Miusan

Alt Sighted!

This is also great, I don't know who's alt is who half the time!
---
#60Wildboy9Posted 4/2/2014 9:10:19 PM
Eh, I hope you are not accusing me of being him. I remember seeing that topic and just typed "Jump" in the search bar an it appeared. Also, stop speaking like you are some great discoverer of things. This stuff is generally known.