What is with this board?

#61carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 9:11:41 PM
Well that's because that is actually one of the games that this whole board at least can be positive about and actually like that game, I also like that we now have a couple of jrpgs on this handheld, history will repeat again!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#62StrikeNinja24Posted 4/2/2014 10:09:22 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Which is a small minority, I assure you. Most wouldn't go to that extreme for something that affects many on this board, myself included.

I don't understand what you mean.

I mean you're generalizing and being a martyr about it. It's not going to help.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#63Sailor GoonPosted 4/2/2014 10:17:18 PM
Its not just this board, its the whole site. The primary problem is the absolute dense staffing here. If they could actually moderate this site even half as well as others I go to, we wouldnt have the trolls like Compass, Ace etc here.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#64carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 12:27:27 AM
All I'm saying is that there should be something for everyone by now and a game one does enjoy on this system.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#65BleuPosted 4/3/2014 1:45:00 AM
carsauce posted...
All I'm saying is that there should be something for everyone by now and a game one does enjoy on this system.

Nope, we're not there yet. But hopefully we will someday....
as for me, I will be happy as long as the games keep coming to NA
---
PSN: BleuReign
#66PJB-11Posted 4/3/2014 1:46:52 AM
carsauce posted...
topic n stuff

While I agree with the sentiment, I would have appreciated a few commas and line breaks.
---
Now Playing: (PS3) Final Fantasy X
(Vita) Velocity Ultra
#67Lord_VishanaPosted 4/3/2014 2:47:16 AM
Spiffy247 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
Even Vishana is getting fired up.

You haven't seen anything yet. I'm done being nice and helpful. Look where that has gotten me. Insulted, vilified and mocked. I'm not going to be a pushover doormat anymore. People pushed me to the brink and I've had it.

I am so sorry about the jerks that made this type of thing necessary. I try being nice and helpful. But if people are acting badly, they need to stop.

No need to apologize, Spiffy. Something happened on another board that caused me to come to this epiphany.
---
Most anticipated games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2 Azure Striker Gunvolt 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#68carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 4:49:26 AM(edited)
Bleu posted...
carsauce posted...

Nope, we're not there yet. But hopefully we will someday....
as for me, I will be happy as long as the games keep coming to NA

What more do we need? I mean the rest are just bonus of genre, if you are expecting PS3 type quality games , dream on this is a portable and such games at least look better than the psp itself.
---
#69gamemaster712Posted 4/3/2014 4:52:31 AM
Infernus93 posted...
Something like 80% of the negativity here comes from 5 users. That's what's with this board. I don't know what happened early on and I can't be arsed to find out, but I guess it's always been this way. Apparently you've been here before so you should know it better than me.

It's still better than the Pokemon X board though.

I've spent enough time there, it make this place a joke compared to there.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#70carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 6:33:43 AM
Lord, I don't let anyone affect me or try to taunt me or troll me, and whatever issuesi had with others on here in the past, I forget and ignore, with that being said, I'm just saying on experience and why I make this topics because I love the Vita, so much I am glad that more are getting this as well, and that there are games that others can enjoy to their extent.
---