Vita or 3ds

#151Wildboy9Posted 4/5/2014 3:53:43 PM
Even if he doesn't the mods will do it for him.

Why? I have not done anything worse than NathanisDrake and Sagadego has done here, and they have been here for years.
#152sentoworfPosted 4/5/2014 4:09:06 PM
Wildboy9 posted...

Why? I have not done anything worse than NathanisDrake and Sagadego has done here, and they have been here for years.

You've gotten modded several times in this topic. Also, why do you remove the name of the user you've quoted?
---
3DS FC: 2578-4434-3850----Steel-----Bronzong, Forretress,Ferroseed
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#153SagadegoPosted 4/5/2014 4:53:36 PM
sentoworf posted...
Wildboy9 posted...

You've gotten modded several times in this topic. Also, why do you remove the name of the user you've quoted?

---
Now Playing:
Bravely Default, (3ds/ds) Ys: Memories of Celceta/Muramasa Rebirth, DynastyWarriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete. (ps vita)
#154stargazer64Posted 4/5/2014 5:06:30 PM
I assume he removes the name when quoting so people who use the ignore list don't know that someone they are ignoring is the one being quoted.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
#155Sailor GoonPosted 4/5/2014 5:31:10 PM
stargazer64 posted...
I picture certain people with pictures and evidence on a giant wall with arrows pointing in all different directions in an effort to make sense of this place.

probably the same people that book mark posts from 3 years ago bringing them up into random threads
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#156CompassPosted 4/5/2014 6:54:03 PM
Or: don't say legendarily asinine things, then don't worry about being quoted years later.

Just an idea.
---
"Anything above SD 480i is above standard definition, thus HD" -Sailor Goon, rationalizing his insistence the Vita is "HD," 100% serious