ragnarok odyssey ace > monster hunter

#1zezprahPosted 4/9/2014 7:01:02 PM
in my humble opinion of course
---
she got a big booty so i call her big booty
#2WartPig_Posted 4/9/2014 7:05:20 PM
its a really great game and currently my favorite series on vita.
but MH shouldnt be compared to any other hunting game. its the king.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#3DualArmsPosted 4/9/2014 7:07:46 PM
@zezprah & WartPig_

Which platform does Ragnarok Odyssey Ace give the best experience and interface to players? Also, is there any graphical differences between the PS3 and PS Vita version?
#4WartPig_Posted 4/9/2014 7:11:24 PM
the Vita version is the best imo. you can simply tap potions and skills on the touch screen instead of button combinations that slow you down. also we have NEAR to hand out equipment (i have a hate for nearing equip in it tho)
---
#5PowderedNutsPosted 4/9/2014 7:15:23 PM
both games are crap.
monster hunter, soul sac, rag odysee, toukiden...all of the generic kill x monster games are awful.
---
Kirawins? No, fool, KiraFails!! Dont Think So? check out section C Article F-28 of my "encyclopedia of your Terrible Fails" The Proof is in the PRINT!
#6gadgaurdPosted 4/9/2014 7:18:41 PM
PowderedNuts posted...
both games are crap.
monster hunter, soul sac, rag odysee, toukiden...all of the generic kill x monster games are awful.

As apposed to...?

Anyway, I agree. I definitely see what people like about MH, but honestly it's not for me.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
Toukiden: "Dynasty Warriors without the jump button."-Miu-san.
#7DualArmsPosted 4/9/2014 7:19:08 PM
WartPig_ posted...
the Vita version is the best imo. you can simply tap potions and skills on the touch screen instead of button combinations that slow you down. also we have NEAR to hand out equipment (i have a hate for nearing equip in it tho)

I see. Does the game have any online pass to play online? I am using Asia account, so I won't be able to buy any Region 1 games that have online passes.
#8LegionSoupPosted 4/9/2014 7:19:16 PM
I only played Ragnarock Odyssey for a few hours (the vanilla one) and thought it was closer to Phantasy Star Online than Monster Hunter.
#9MMaestroPosted 4/9/2014 7:21:14 PM
Ragnarok Odyssey has its merits but it has some REALLY weird design decisions. (Seriously, why do I have to clear out fodder mobs just to reach the boss? All it does is waste my time, just let me run past them)
#10WartPig_Posted 4/9/2014 7:22:06 PM
PowderedNuts posted...
both games are crap.

lol. you just described every game ever besides music, and puzzle games. perhaps boardgames are more your forte? :P
---