Rumor: "Tales of Heart" available for pre-order at Gamestop

#111EtherealistPosted 4/13/2014 1:20:49 PM
fool_breaka posted...
I'm going to email namco and ask them because I am ready to preorder now.

They will tell you they have "no announcement" or "no information" or something like that.

If this is the real deal they'll announce it in due time via a press release.
---
"[Nintendo tries to evolve], but Iwata keeps pressing B"-TrueBlue91
Fav Tales Games: Symphonia, Graces, Destiny
#112jenraisPosted 4/13/2014 1:41:52 PM
If it's in the database though why can't we preorder it online?
#113nouseravailablePosted 4/13/2014 1:54:46 PM(edited)
Etherealist posted...
fool_breaka posted...

They will tell you they have "no announcement" or "no information" or something like that.

Yeah, mb in a convention. I remmember baba is going to attend some anime thing in eu soon (soon like july/augaust). Not that i stalk him or anything...

ManjiMidou posted...
positive vita news is not appreciated here.

I apologize for the dumb question, i forgot in which site we are posting...
---
ace attorney is awesome...
#114RjmhartPosted 4/13/2014 1:55:57 PM
nouseravailable posted...
Etherealist posted...
fool_breaka posted...

Yeah, mb in a convention. I remmember baba is going to attend some anime thing in eu soon (soon like july/augaust). Not that i stalk him or anything...

ManjiMidou posted...

E3 makes sense to.
---
The Vita is a great system.
#115StrikeNinja24Posted 4/13/2014 2:01:24 PM
Rjmhart posted...
nouseravailable posted...
Etherealist posted...
fool_breaka posted...

ManjiMidou posted...

E3 makes sense to.

It really doesn't though.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#116DashingfellaPosted 4/13/2014 2:06:34 PM
I just finished learning Japanese. Importing this baby right now. It is going to be great to be part of the Japanese master race while the other 90% keeps waiting on localizations.
#117INKU48(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 2:12:09 PM
I was going to say the Tales series isn't a big enough deal to be at Sony's E3 conference but then I remembered last year with Destiny of Spirits, Counterspy and Doki-Doki Universe together with a port of Dead Nation and ports of ports of God of War games.

I think this will either be announced at some Japan/anime convention where Baba is or on the PS Blog very soon. Until it is actually announced it doesn't have to be true that it's even coming too.
---
Official Dry Bones of the Mario Kart 8 board.
#118jenraisPosted 4/13/2014 2:12:48 PM
Dashingfella posted...
I just finished learning Japanese. Importing this baby right now. It is going to be great to be part of the Japanese master race while the other 90% keeps waiting on localizations.

Gief secret to learning
#119Dural999Posted 4/13/2014 2:57:14 PM
Makino_Yushiro posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Gallusz posted...
Tenchi UK posted...
very skeptical about this, but would love it to be true.

half expect that if we do get tales of hearts R it would be the smartphone version.

The gamestop guy I talked too I specifically stated it for vita.

It is on the Vita print out. I just came back from Gamestop and have a printout in my hand, and it has Tales of Heart printed in the same place.

However, the people at Gamestop know as much as we do at this point. Nothing.

Like I said, it would be hilarious if this turns out to not be Tales of series related.

But now some people understand a bit better why I despise the Tales fanbase. Imagine this kind of reaction every time a game is announced for the series, since PS1/Gamecube era. It's maddening.

Yeah.. honestly, I love the Tales of series but some people of this fanbase is just ridiculous and I'm sure its just a vocal minority as well but it kinda makes me feel ashamed to call myself a Tales fan. Having Hearts R localized is a great thing for both the Vita and the Tales of series itself.

Part of the fanbase can really be impossible at times, with this game you had people actively spreading misinformation and factually wrong data on Neogaf and other sites without listening to those who played the import version. As you say, though, they're a vocal minority and the rest of the fanbase can indeed counter their unwarranted negativity.
#120Hercik1Posted 4/13/2014 3:10:40 PM
Dashingfella posted...

I really don't think you should use Japanese and master race together just like you shouldn't use Germany and master race together. Also by learning a new language (which I'm sure you didn't mark) doesn't change your race.