Why can't I find these on the PS Store?

#1Matt-MooresPosted 4/13/2014 10:58:28 AM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121018140736/dynastywarriors/images/e/e5/Dwnextdlc-originalother-04.jpg

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121018140729/dynastywarriors/images/6/61/Dwnextdlc-originalother-03.jpg

------------

I looked carefully for them, but I found nothing. Someone please help me. :-<
---
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
#2squatch22Posted 4/13/2014 11:03:24 AM
Which are they?
There are several DW games on PSN
---
According to a certain troll I'm in possession of a time machine, as he claims he can prove I live with my mum... who died in 2002.
#3Matt-Moores(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 11:04:24 AM
squatch22 posted...
Which are they?
There are several DW games on PSN

My apologies, sir, that's Dynasty Warriors Next for the PS Vita. So sorry for that information's absence. Thank you for answering, though! (:-)
---
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
#4Matt-Moores(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 5:11:08 PM
Anyone?
---
#5Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 4/13/2014 5:20:29 PM
That's DLC, IIRC. Might be DLC that was not released in your region. IIRC, DW Next's DLC hasn't been updated in forever...so, I'm not sure.

From what I see, the Other faction in DWNext only had Lu Bu and Diaochan costumes. Dong Zhou, and the others don't have these costumes. Odd.
---
PSN: Thelastgunstar
3DS FC: 1650-2871-5341 SafarI: Whirlipede, Ariados and Seviper
#6Matt-Moores(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 5:43:15 PM
Nagisa_Shinju posted...
That's DLC, IIRC. Might be DLC that was not released in your region. IIRC, DW Next's DLC hasn't been updated in forever...so, I'm not sure.

From what I see, the Other faction in DWNext only had Lu Bu and Diaochan costumes. Dong Zhou, and the others don't have these costumes. Odd.

That is odd. Oh well. Thank you for answering me. :-)
---