I don't know why this system doesnt sell that good

#61ryudin89Posted 4/19/2014 4:06:01 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

I come in with a logical statement

Except you were wrong, as usual.

Vish why do you even take this guy seriously? He's a complete joke.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
#62Sailor GoonPosted 4/19/2014 10:37:23 AM
ryudin89 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Except you were wrong, as usual.

Vish why do you even take this guy seriously? He's a complete joke.

Enlighten me how I was wrong exactly. I said both systems have horrible marketing which is true. I said you can get memory cards for cheap. You can easily get a 16 GB for $40. So please tell me what I said was wrong.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#63CompassPosted 4/19/2014 10:50:24 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

Sailor Goon posted...
The excuse of memory cards is a joke... They are not expensive at all.

Hmm, I think I reached the crux of all this confusion: in Goon's mind, raging Sony fanboyism = logical statements.

::jots findings down on clipboard::
#64Raven_ShikumiPosted 4/19/2014 10:52:59 AM(edited)
No games.

Also,
If you have an average memory card price of 60 dollars and most of your games are only available digitally, you are doing it WRONG.
#65GloryChaosPosted 4/19/2014 10:50:53 AM
Because Sony cares less about the Vita than most people here do. Hope you're looking forward to E3 where the only things they talk about will be Freedom Wars and Indie games.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#66helzefeldPosted 4/19/2014 10:53:42 AM
skipboris2 posted...
#1 selling game platform in Japan last month. The Vitanic topics are a little out of touch these days. Lets find something else to talk about.

I'm right there with you on this sentiment. This year is turning out to be great for the Vita. Maybe it's the fact that they know their target audience wants Japanese games so more are being released here. I'm having one hell of a year over here.

Demon Gaze this week, Mind Zero, Freedom Wars, SSD, Tales of Hearts!! I already have Ys, Danganronpa and now Conception II that I have to catch up on and want to play all these. Too many responsibilities and not enough free time :*-(
---
Now Playing: Dark Souls II, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Corpse Party
Most Anticipated:Tales of Hearts R, Demon Gaze, Freedom Wars, Destiny, Watch Dogs
#67Chaos_MissilePosted 4/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
chris1001 the sequel posted...
The launch was hilariously bad to the point that it almost looked like Sony was intentionally sabotaging the thing. Stuff like that lingers. It took years for the PS3 to recover from its poor launch. The difference there is that Sony seemed to actually be interested in turning the prospects of the PS3 around, here they seem a bit content to just let the Vita sink. It was the E3 right after the Vita launched I think, They didn't even mention the Vita at all, only mention it got was right at the end when the flashed the name of Black Ops Declassified and that was it.

....did you know that on announcement, a large majority considered the Vita's launch titles to be one of THE strongest launch lineups in gaming history?

And here's you're saying it's bad?
Depending on what you say about the launch for the 3DS, I might either consider you a troll or a Nintendo fanboy.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#68GloryChaosPosted 4/19/2014 11:03:03 AM
The Vita launch was great but then it fell off a cliff. When I say it was great, I'm referring to the game selection. Sales wise, it did as well as the WiiU if not better / worse.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#69CooperRCPosted 4/19/2014 11:04:57 AM
The answer is obvious. Look around you. There are zombies walking around everywhere staring at their phones all day. They do not need a dedicated system when their phone can play games too.