What Vita game deserves a sequel the most?

#21kishnabePosted 4/20/2014 10:56:45 AM
Gravity Rush 2 Is in the making. Silent HIll is coming out with 2 new games for the Vita.

Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Toukiden is getting an upgrade...maybe will come to the west.

I want a third part to 999--> Zero Escape Story.
#22dude_meister512Posted 4/20/2014 11:29:09 AM
kishnabe posted...
Gravity Rush 2 Is in the making. Silent HIll is coming out with 2 new games for the Vita.

Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Toukiden is getting an upgrade...maybe will come to the west.

I want a third part to 999--> Zero Escape Story.

The Silent Hill games aren't new. They're PSP games being added to the store.
#23dude_meister512Posted 4/20/2014 11:31:38 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
dude_meister512 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Demon Gaze, Dragon's Crown and Silent Hill: Book of Memories.

The latter will unfortunately never happen because the Silent Hill "fans" tore that game a new one.

The disdain that the majority of "true" Silent Hill fans have for the game is depressiing. It didn't desecrate the series. It actually reimagined it in a really unique way. It's a really underrated gem that more people should look into. I'm glad that there's some of us who appreciate it. :-)

People cry foul at change all the time and it's getting ridiculous. It happened with Book of Memories. It happened with DmC. It happened with Metal Gear Rising and to a lesser extent, it happened with Tomb Raider. It is pretty depressing that people think trying new things means a game shouldn't exist as part of that franchise.
#24itis41269Posted 4/20/2014 11:43:10 AM
Im sure Gravity rush will get a sequel but id like to see Unit 13 get one as well
---
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
PSN:whatitis4u/friend code:0834-1025-1958/GT:XwhatitisX
#25twadepsvitaPosted 4/20/2014 12:16:44 PM
It might have been mentioned but i think Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock deserves a sequel. The ending of it isn't actually completed and they left it open for a sequel as they had plans for it but there hasn't been any announcement. Apparently they didn't want to do a sequel as it didn't sell enough but it was meant to be the first in a series of games. It should get a sequel as it would be so awesome to all of us Whovians that own a Vita. Also Zero Escape 3 needs to come out as that would be amazing too.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#26FeiBenaresPosted 4/20/2014 12:18:20 PM
Gravity Rush
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#27gadgaurdPosted 4/20/2014 12:25:49 PM
kabutokouji posted...
sockesocke posted...
soul sacrifice
toukiden
gravity rush

Sould sacrifice ha s a sequel, it includes the original game in it, and that's why they are calling it an expansion. agree on toukiden, but not a fan of gravity Daze.

That's not a sequel.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
Toukiden: "Dynasty Warriors without the jump button."-Miu-san.
#28alexg1989Posted 4/20/2014 1:23:27 PM
Gravity Rush, but we already know its getting a sequel so in that case, Gravity Rush 2 deserves a sequel... :)

but aside from that, I hope we see a new Metal Gear... Kojima does seem to have a fondness for portables, particularly Sony handhelds. As far as original games go, the PSP did get more Metal Gear love than the PS3... 2 Metal Gear Acid games, and 2 full Metal Gear games, while the PS3 got 2 full Metal Gear games and one spin off...

Vita also already has MGS2 and 3 on it so I'm hoping we see something original in the near future.
---
HAIL SATAN! Satan is my lord & savior. All others are false idols.
I didn't adapt to the darkness. The darkness adapted to me.
#29alamazing1234Posted 4/20/2014 2:11:14 PM
Uncharted and Killzone so much. The former in particular. Imagine how glorious GA2 would be if it was as much a leap from GA as Uncharted 2 was from 1.