Download all psp games for vita now...

#1KrisGreenPosted 4/21/2014 3:55:49 PM
I saw a post about crash and syrongest appearing in the download history for psvita. Anyways you can download them and DLC, and games previously not on the psvita PSN or the PSN for example Dragon Ball z Shin budokai 2.

So what I'm trying to say is download all the games you have on the he psp that you bought digital just in case you can and do it just in case Sony messes this up. Demos can be downloaded also I love this. Get to have my psp collection on my Vita now.
#2VoidBeyondPosted 4/21/2014 3:57:13 PM
You can also download DLC for the games that have it. I've got my Duodecim skins/Aerith back now!
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
#3PangLaPosted 4/21/2014 3:58:11 PM
No offense, but I have no idea what you just said.
#4KrisGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 3:58:56 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
You can also download DLC for the games that have it. I've got my Duodecim skins/Aerith back now!

It wouldn't let me do the rock band dlcs I tried the Ps3 way to didn't work...Well thanks for that tho because I didn't know you could.
#5falloutbeast101Posted 4/21/2014 3:59:20 PM
OMG!!! Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Valkyria Chronicles 2 are playable on the Vita now!!!! HNNNNNGGG FFFFFFFF
---
Can we please stop calling games like God Eater, Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Odyssey, and others Monster Hunter clones/ripoffs?
It's a genre now.
#6GigaDogqHDPosted 4/21/2014 3:59:21 PM
Can you buy those games? I never had PSP and would like to play PSO2
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#7zezprahPosted 4/21/2014 4:02:52 PM
where can i buy these games
---
u aware?
#8falloutbeast101Posted 4/21/2014 4:03:03 PM
GigaDogqHD posted...

It's not listed on the Vita PS store, but i think the PS3 store should have it.
---
Can we please stop calling games like God Eater, Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Odyssey, and others Monster Hunter clones/ripoffs?
It's a genre now.
#9falloutbeast101Posted 4/21/2014 4:11:01 PM
I'm very sorry to say, PSP2 isn't available for purchase anymore because of licensing......

:'(
---
It's a genre now.
#10sinncrossPosted 4/21/2014 4:11:08 PM
falloutbeast101 posted...
GigaDogqHD posted...

It's not listed on the Vita PS store, but i think the PS3 store should have it.

phantasy star portable 2 was taken off the US store like 2 years ago.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
baigaeshi da!